Chapter 13:

After they came back to Seoul, the two never meet again. For Jungkook, he has been really busy on handling the company. As for Taehyung, he just doesn't wish to see Jungkook or meet him just yet. He prefers on working the whole time for, Jungkook's and Lisa's wedding attires. He uses all his time in finishing his designs. He asks Lisa, whenever he is asking about the final decision about the wedding attires as he is totally avoiding Jungkook.

Then 11 days before the wedding, Lisa came at Jungkook's office again demanding for him to go with her to meet with their wedding planner and designer. Jungkook came unconsciously. But, in his heart. He is glad that he'll be given a chance to meet Taehyung again. Maybe, that's the sole reason he decided to come with Lisa. When they reached the meeting place, Seokjin(Taehyung's brother/Jin) is also there. But he's alone which left Jungkook, a little bit dumbfounded and sad.

He doesn't pay any attention to the two while they're discussing about the stuffs that is related with the wedding. But surely, there's one thing that caught all of his attention, as he heard the name he desires a lot from the man in front of him.

"Taehyung..."-said Jin who was cut off by Jungkook.

"What about Tae----ummm. What about him?"-he acted cold again, as if he is irritated.

"Sorry, sir. He wasn't able to make it. He's really busy doing the designs and putting a lot of efforts on these attires. He is also busy in some personal matters. Hope you understand."-Seokjin replied straightly.

"As if, I care. Tell him, he should do his job better. I don't want such clumsy and losers around me. Tell that to your brother. I don't really get it, even after now. Why he's in fashion industry... When he can't prove himself enough."-he said rudely.

The curve in Jin's lips for smiling awhile ago had vanished just like that, he just loves his baby brother alot. So he can't tolerate someone, degrading him just because of his mistakes. He surely doesn't have any idea about what is happening between the two, neither their past. But one thing is for sure, he'll protect his brother from any harm if needed, no matter what it cost him.

"I'm sorry sir. But, you don't call someone loser just because he's clumsy or what. And you haven't graduated under the fashion major for you to say that my brother is just a simple loser who doesn't belong in fashion industry. If you don't like my brother, you can freely talk to me. But, leave my brother alone. You see, my brother is busy doing his best just to please you both. He barely eats, and instead of praising his passion. All he'll get from you is this. I'm not surprised though. You're the Jeon Jungkook afterall. You don't have any problem from degrading down other people. Now, excuse me."-after saying those words, he decided to leave the two couples as he can sense he's really tensing up just by looking at the man's smirked. The man who is looking down on his brother with such arrogance.

"What is your problem?"-Lisa out of nowhere, asked Jungkook who is lost in his thoughts. "Huh.*smirks* I never knew that the man I'm going to marry for about 11 days now can really degrade people just like that. Maybe, you really don't care about anyone. About the people's feelings."-and with that, Lisa took his way out of the restaurant again.

Jungkook was too lost on his thoughts and wonderings to do anything or reply. Perhaps, he's also asking himself.

Jungkook's POV:

You're wrong... You're all wrong. I never intended______ intended to do such thing. Taehyung... He's the only person. The only person, I learned to care and love. But things didn't worked out that way. I lost him. We lost each other. He didn't chose me. So, why do I need to be blamed for being like this? He deserves it all! He caused me a lot of pain. So why can't I do the same?!