Chapter 19:

Taehyung woke up with a very heavy head. He wanted to throw up all the things that he had eaten awhile ago. After throwing up, he came to his bed to relax with the help of his Jin hyung. Jimin and Namjoon witnessed it, but neither of them was ready for the next thing to come.

When Taehyung finally got seated on his bed. Jin hyung, pinched his cheeks.

"My brother looks so pale now. But you're still so cute~"

After that, he stands up and reach for his phone on the table, when suddenly...

"Ah-ahhhh!!!"-Taehyung shouted loudly as he touches his head and gripped his hair tightly and aggressively.

The three of them looked so terrified and worried. Especially, seeing Taehyung in this condition. He is indeed, looking so pale and weak.

"Taehyung what's happening?!"-Jin asked worriedly at his brother who is tightening more the grip on his own hair.

"Taetae, tell us. What's wrong? What's happening?!"-Jimin asked also.

"H-hurt... Ahh! My head hurts!"-he continuously shouted. Until the doctor came in and given him some pain reliever and sleeping pills.

"Doc, what's going on my brother?"-Jin asked.

"Well, this might come as something harsh and hard for you to accept. But the patient's condition is getting worse right now. His body is not responding for all the treatment and therapy we're giving him. I'm afraid that... "

"What?!"-Jimin asked angrily.

"I'm afraid that, his body will give up anytime now... His time might come shorter than what is expected."

"No!!! That couldn't be!"-Jin shouted at the doctor who got shocked by his expression but nonetheless, chooses to leave.

After that news, the room was filled with silence. No one has dared to speak out any words. They're just staring at Tae, who is sleeping peacefully.

Jin is crying out his heart for his dearest brother. For 2 days, Taehyung never had the chance to talk with them peacefully. He always got awaken as his head keeps on aching. The doctor always comes to his room to either give him pain relievers or sleeping pills. Sometimes, when neither of the two is working, they have to double the dosages just to ease the pain away. Jin didn't dared to left his brother side. He got sick on the second day as he refused to eat anything. So, Namjoon decided that Jin must be admitted also at the hospital. Namjoon, became his caretaker while Jimin is the one who watches Taehyung. On the 3rd day. Taehyung woke up in a normal day. His head doesn't ache anymore. And he felt so happy and relaxed. Jimin came to his side at a rush startling him at first for he can't see him.

"Jimin-ah! You almost..."

"I thought, we're gonna lose you... You almost made me want to jump off the cliff."

"Pabo! Don't jump off the cliff... I won't let you die, if I die. I'll always make sure to save you."-Taehyung joked.

"Haha. It's not funny TaeTae..."-looked at his best friend for a long time.

"Don't look at me like that, you're creepy as heck."-Taehyung teases Jimin.

"Huh? But how can you know that, I'm looking at you? Can you see me?"-Jimin asked confusedly.

"I just knew... Because you're park Jimin and I'm Kim Taehyung "

"And what is the connection of our names with your predictions?"

"Park Jimin is like a soul twin of mine."-he stated seriously.

Silence...

Jimin is thinking a lot of things. Now as his mind is being overly clouded by different thoughts, he decided that these thoughts can wait and shrugged it off anyway.