Chapter 1:

Jungkook was glaring at his computer. To be exact, he just wants to pretend. He's busy for his presentation, at least that's what he said. But the truth is that, he doesn't really want to pay any attention towards his fiancee, who keeps on flirting on him as if there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook just agreed with the wedding because, he doesn't want to disappoint his parents. They probably are too much demanding of having a grandson by this time. Well. Jungkook just want his parents to be happy for once. He plans to just have someone to carry his cells, but his parents would be outraged surely if they learned about this one. Therefore, he accepted the marriage proposal his father's best friend had proposed. And that is him, marrying the Manoban's sole heiress. The goddess of fashion industry. Who is known internationally. A business marriage to be precised. But, Lisa loves him in reality. So it's not a big deal for her to give up her whole career for the man she loves.

As for JK, he has nothing to lose from this marriage. He had been living through his bitter past. And he thought that maybe, it's the right time to move on.

"Babe, are we not going to meet our wedding planner and designer? I thought we're going to meet them today?"-she back hugs Jungkook who is standing beside the window of his office, he is drinking his usual whiskey.

"I'm busy."-he replied with his cold tone."I still have a lot of things to fix and to do. You see?"-and pointed on his desk.

"Well babe, you can do that later on or just have someone else to finished it for you. Please~"-she pouted.

Instead of looking at her. Jungkook pulled himself away from her embrace and walked towards his desk. He is irritated by this woman's presence, especially of her flirty acting. But he can't do anything as he had already agreed about the wedding. If he only knew how things would turn out.

"Jungkook-ah oppa?"-she again called Jungkook just to act cutely in front of him.

Jungkook turned off his laptop and came at the door way with his suit  on his arms, as he continues to frown.

"Now, if you really want to meet with our wedding planner and designer let's go already. I'm busy and the clock is ticking... So, if you don't mind you can stop your act now as if we are two in love people. Drop your act, coz I won't do anything romantic with you."-Then he left the door wide open for Lisa to follow him from the hallway which she definitely complied to, without even letting 1 second to pass.

They arrived at the restaurant where Lisa had booked for them to meet the wedding planner together with their wedding designer which are all chosen by Lisa as she is known worldwide for being the queen of fashion. So, she doesn't want anything to be in conflict. She wants her wedding to be the most grand and perfect wedding of all time. JK didn't really pay any attention to this neither he is willing to. He just like to spend his time alone without any disturbance, and Lisa is just annoying him so much. That's why, he'll do everything to be away from her. To escape her at the shortest time possible.

"Mr. Jeon. My pleasure to meet you. Especially you, Ms. Manoban, I'm Kim Seokjin, your wedding planner. *He bowed* I'm sorry for being late. My car was under repair for some personal reasons. Kssst... Greatly, my Friend helped me. By the way, my brother, ______your wedding designer is coming right away. It's just that, the traffic is that heavy going to Seoul from Daegu."

But there's one thing from what he had mentioned earlier that caught JK's full attention. But nevertheless, JK was able to shrugged it off in his mind. He just let himself to be settled from his phone while Lisa is busy choosing the wedding venue and everything else.

But not long enough. Lisa received a call from his father demanding her to be home.

"Oppa~ I'm sorry, I have to leave. But, I believe in your taste. Can you please continue this one? I mean, I'll just review it afterwards. I have to leave. Umm... Tell the wedding designer, your brother to just talk with Jungkook oppa.(she said to Jin directly) Oppa~ please..? Just this one."-she pouted her lips as she clings on his arms like a koala.