Chapter 3:

Jungkook's POV:

It's almost 3 days since, I last saw him. And my fuckin curiosity about the truth is eating the shit out of me. Every work inside the company is messing up again, and it's all because of him. He is trying to ruin my life... AGAIN.

Why?! Why did you have to come back, like nothing has ever happened? Like I was just any stranger in your life? Why did you have to show me that I'm the only one who's broken and devastated? Why, Tae?

The clock is ticking. But, I can only hear his words. It keeps on echoing right on my ears. It hurts me. But nonetheless, I have to prove him wrong. He couldn't be the only one who got to moved on right? I must show him, how fine my life is without him. I'll make him suffer.

You'll pay for everything you have done, Kim Taehyung.

I was in my deep thoughts on what should I do to make my plan come to reality, when a sudden knocking at the door interrupted me. It's probably Lisa again. I guess she really likes to annoy me.

God! This woman will be the reason of my death. She is just so annoying. Everything that she does, everything about her is annoying. She is a spoiled brat, easy go lucky, flirt and very noisy.

Well, at least she doesn't just comes inside my office. I guess, she still have this little respect in her body.

"Come in!"- I almost shouted.

"Hi, love..."-she greeted me while smiling proudly.

Annoying

"Now, what is it this time?"- I asked her while pretending to type something on my laptop.

"Well. I'd like to invite you to have a dinner with me."-she winks at me.

Eww! What's with that wink? I don't like this idea of her.

"And why? I mean, it's not like we're a couple. There's no need for us to go on a date and pretend, anyway."- I didn't even bothered to look at her direction.

"Oh come on, Jeon Jungkook! We know we're not like that... *She sighed deeply* But at least, why don't we give it a try? I mean, maybe we can work out this thing for our marriage?"-she sounds more serious, casual and calmed than her usual self.

"Ummm... I'm busy. Maybe, next time."

"Then, I'll wait. Maybe, after 1 hour. I can wait. And, oh?! I forgot. This isn't only a simple date. I mean, I'm not that romantic type okay? I just asked you out, because I'm thankful that you talked with our wedding designer. And... And, I actually invited him so that we could talk more about the details. Is it okay with you though?"

The whole idea of meeting him again, made me excited. But on the other hand, my brain is already working out on my evil plan. I smirked without even knowing it. And then I closes my laptop.

"Sounds good... I mean, we shouldn't let him wait long then. Shall we?"- I asked her. She seems surprised that I didn't resisted from her invitation.

"I thought, you still have some work to do?"

"Yeah, but I just remembered that I still have time tomorrow for it. And, I don't want to be that rude for other people. You know, like how business matters?"

She just hummed. But, smiled playfully.

"You know what, I never knew you're this funny. You are the Jeon Jungkook. I mean, you're name has been embroidered with the word rude, cold and self-consumed. So how the hell would everyone else would dare to expect any kindness from you?"