29. General Deception Part 1

Tori and Catty helped load the boys camping gear into toris van. There was a lot of things. Things that people don't even take for camping. Hunter came out of the store with more stuff and Tori turned to him. "I thought you guys were only going camping for a few days. This is enough gear to outfit a new city."

Catty nodded continuing to put their things in the van. "Yeah bro and he of these things aren't even meant for camping."

Hunter shrugged walking backwards. "What? It's just the necessities." Fustin came out holding a TV. The girls looked at him expressionless. "A TV?"

"How else are we going to watch Supercross tomorrow?" Dustin asked shrugging. Catty sighed shutting the trunk. "That's the point your supposed to be living in the wild where these things don't exist."

Tori nodded agreeing. "Your not supposed to watch Supercross Dustin. That's why it's called ruffing it." Both girls walked towards the front of the van when Blake and Shane walked out with more stuff. "Yeah Well if men were meant to ruff it why did they invent probable generator."

Both girls got in the front of the van shutting the door turning to the so called men. "Just get in the van before we change out mind." Blake got in looking at Tori.  "Thanks for hi ING us a ride."

Tori shrugged. "No problem. I wouldn't miss seeing you guys in the wild for the world." Catty nodded. "Me neither although with all these things you better just build a house there."

"Plus this way we know how to find you when things go horrible wrong." Blake smiled looking at them. "Come on we're highly trained ninjas what could happen?"

Catty chuckled. "In my experience. A lot!"

They drove through the forest and Dustin decided to break the silence. "Hey you guys ever wonder why the sky is blue and not see through?" Tori laughed. "No."

"Not me."

"Cause I mean it's just air." Dustin laughed. "Right. It should be see through! You ever wonder about that?" He turned to look at Shane. "Uh Dustin I'm the air guy. You know power of air you worry about the dirt figure out why dirts brown."

They all laughed at him. Dustin smiled and put his hands up. "Okay I was just asking."  They laughed and continued to their destination.

As they continued driving a girl came in their way screaming. "Help help!" Tori and the others looked ahead. "This does not look good."

"Please stop." The girl continued to scream. "Last time we stopped at the side of the road our school got sucked into space."

Catty shook her head. "She could really need our help. And it doesn't really look like a trick to me." Tori then stopped kn the side shutting the engine. The girl looked at them as they came out. "Thank you."

"Are you Allright?" Catty asked. "It's my friend we need help do you guys have a rope?" The 2 girls looked at the boys. "You didn't happen to pack a rope with the CD player and the laptop did you?"

"As a matter of fact I did." Shane said and both him and hunter ran to the back to get the rope. "Got it!"

All of them ran towards the place where the person was dangling with a rope. They ran towards the edge of the cliff. "That's Selina with a rope. She's stuck!"

They bent down to see she was stuck holding onto the rope. "Help me! Help me!" Shane looked at her. "Hold on we're going to get you out of there."

Are looked at all of them. "Lower me down. I'm the lightest." They all nodded agreeing. "Good idea." Both Tori and Catty hung back holding onto the crying friend.