6.return of the thunder rangers part 2

*so as I said I'm going to start writing the chapters with the scenes with catty only cause so it can be easier on my side. Thanks for understanding, enjoy the chapter.
_________________________________________

As the wind rangers were trying to figure out where they were and how they got there, they saw  thunder come out of nowhere.

"It came from this way I saw it." Shane said.

They ran towards the source and found the thunder rangers standing there.

"Good eye Shane." Blake commented. "You ever wonder if three thunder ninjas got into a fight with three wind ninjas, who would win?"hunter asked.

"No one. The only way we win is to work together." Tori said.

"Which i thought we were doing." Dustin said.

"Guess you guys were wrong!" Catty said. "Tell you what we'll even give you a gead start if you want to run."hunter said.

Shane laughed and looked at tori. "Sorry tori. Whatever is up with these guys we're not going to fix it by letting them stomp us."

"I have no intention of letting them stomp us." Tori said.

They each started fighting.  Shane vs Hunter. Tori vs Blake. Dustin vs Catty. They fought on ground and air.

"We having fun yet?" Shane asked.

"No but there is always this!" Hunter said and they morphed into their ranger state.

"We knew that was coming." Dustin said.

Then the wind rangers morphed into their rangers forms.

"Oh its on now." Blake said. "We're through taking it easy on you."

"Your right Shane they're not going to listen to reason." Tori said.

"Well if its them or us." Dustin said looking at Catty and slightly hesitant. "I choose us."

"Thank you. Finally someone's listening to me." Shane said relieved.

After a short but not so short battles the wind rangers were on the ground.

"Say goodbye rangers." Hunter said.

"Allright look you obviously have some serious emotional problems your dealing withyou ever consider group therapy. " Shane asked.

"Umm.." Hunter said.

"Huh?"Catty was confused.

"This is getting really old." Tori said.

"Hey I love dirt as much as the next guy..." Dustin said but was cut off by Blake.

"Too bad it doesn't show in your riding dustin."

Dustin got angry. "You did not just bag on my riding!"

He ran forward and started fighting with Blake.

Catty was getting more and more confused while hunter was right behind her in the confusion.