2.Thunder Strangers part 1

The wind ninjas were all in the base staring at something.

"Unbelievable!" Shane said.
"Dude that's so sick, it's just wrong!" Dustin added.
"Check out the lines on that baby! The way they move dude I can't believe it!"

Cam entered and saw those two on his computer.

"You better not be doing anything illegal!"

"Oh no no no no.....cause it was like here but-" they started to blabber.

"Lemme see!" Cam took his laptop to see what they were looking at.

There was a picture of the tsunami cycles.

"The tsunami cycles?" Cam asked in disbelief

"Yeah yeah man check it out!" They laughed.

"Shouldn't you be doing school work or annoying your parents or something?"

Dustin shrugged. "Well I mean you know it was already switched on to this channel so we thought we'd just go for it!"

"Computers don't have channels Dustin and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't cruise in here without asking me first!"

"What's the big deal? We didn't hurt it!" Shane said.

"It's just taken me two weeks to make the changes to the onboard telemetry systems! I just don't want anything to-" cam stopped.

The computer started beeping.

"Please say this is a dream! I don't believe this!" Cam was frustrated.

"What?" Shane asked.

"Your sweating like really bad man!" Dustin added.

"You okay?"

"It's frozen!" Cam exclaimed. "The systems locked up!" He ran towards the other monitor. "It's totally dead!"

"Yeah but you backed it up huh?" Shane asked.

"Of course I did I must have. Dustin you have the backup! I gave it to you on that disk!"

"Oh yeah yeah yeah right. It's in my back-!" He said checking his back for it but it isn't there.

"It's in my backpack!"

-outer space-

Lothor was looking at the disk. "The wind rangers greatest hits! Are all my favorites on there?" He turned to the thunder rangers.

"If you mean the tsunami cycles serenade, then yes!" Navy said.

"I wonder if they know it's been released a little early!" Crimson said.

"I only wish I could be there to see the look on that rodents face!"

"Which brings us to our agreement!" Lavender said.

"We have unfinished business!" The crimson adds.

"Relax evil plans are like fine wine, you must let them sit a while before uncorking them!"