23. shanes karma part 2

In ninja obs the rangers were yet trying to locate Shane. Hunter walked up to Cam. "Maybe now would be a good time to contact sensei." Cam shook his head. "I tried already whatever is interfering with Shane's morpher is keeping us from.reaching my dad too."

The other rangers were sitting on the table in the middle on ninja obs. Dustin turned to tori. "Hey I'm sorry your birthday got messed up." She nods. "I know. It's nobody's fault. Except maybe lothors"

Dustin hummed in agreement. "Maybe we should go get our stuff from the beach." Blake nodded. "Yeah our day off is pretty much over now."

They all got up. Hunter went and put his hand on Cams shoulder. "We'll be back Cam." He nodded. "I'll catch you if anything else happens."

"Later."

They walked in the beach pooling around. Tori pointed at the ocean. "Check out that swell. I haven't seen waves like this for weeks." Hunter sighed. "I know what you mean. I was really looking forward to some down time."

They continued walking but then lake stopped them. "Woah woah woah wait a minute." He looks around. "Now I don't wanna sound paranoid here but uh. Wasn't this where we left all our stuff."

They looked around to see the place empty with nothing. "Yeah." Dustin groaned. "Ah man I can't believe our gear got jacked. Ah this reaks." Blake then stopped him. "No no no wait wait maybe our stuff got washed over the tide or something."

"The tide hasn't come in yet." Tori said. "So where is it then." Catty groaned. "Ah that's just great. Our day just keeps getting better and better."

Dustin then noticed something in a distance. "Hey." Kelzaks had their stuff and they were taking it away. "Look."

Tori was shocked by that behavior. "That is the last straw. Nobody steals my birthday cake. Come on."

They ran towards them. "Huh?" They saw them with all their stuff and chubo there making them steal it. "No way."

"This is wrong on so many levels." Dustin said. Blake looked at a kelzak wearing toris bikini. "Tori promise me you will never wear that bikini ever again."

"No problem." She said. Catty chuckled. "I'm I'm glad they don't have mine." Hunter walked forward.  "Give us back our stuff."

The klezaks and chubo saw them. "Make me." Dustin nodded. "Okay." They took an attacking pose.

They ran towards them attacking all of them knocking them down. Chubo grunts. "Ow why do I always take it in the face? Retreat." They all disappeared.

The rangers all picked up their stuff and started walking back. "We kinda killed your cake." Tori sighed. "Let's just get back to ninja obs before anything else goes wrong."

Dustin was putting cream on his hand. Catty looked at him. "What is that? Some kind of sunblock?" Dustin shook his head. "Just the opposite. Cyber cam gave me this new Sunlist tanning lotion." Catty laughed at how much he put on. "Um are you sure that's an adequate amount to put?"

"Oh yeah. I'm going to be a bronze God." They all then looked at him weird as they continued walking back.

They went back to ninja obs to see Cam yet trying to locate Shane. But then zurgane came back with the megazord he built. "Look who's back." They ran towards him. "Is the megazord fixed?"

Cam looked at her. "Of course. I am the brains of the operation remember?" Hunter then spoke up. "What about the Thunder zords?" He nodded. "The energy in the force is weakening. I should be able to call them any second."