15. The scent of a ranger.

Catty was in storm charges with Tori. While Tori was doing work, Catty was watching TV. Blake walked towards them. "Yo Tori." She looked to him. "What's up?" She sighed. "Huge test next week." Catty looked from the television to her. "Wow that sounds stressful." Tori nodded.

She looked at Blake's hand. He was holding a perfume bottle. "What's that?" Blake looked at it. "We just got some new samples for sport colognes for girls and maybe you'd wanna try it."

Tori looked at Catty. "Shouldn't you be the one trying it?" She shook her head. "You try it. You'll know why I don't want to." She shrugged taking it and smelling it. She scrunched up her face and Catty tried her best not to laugh.

Tori looked at Blake with smile. "Well it really smells uh-- great!" Blake pursed his lips. "Aren't you going to try it?" Catty chuckled. "Yeah Tori try it."

"Uh yeah sure." She looked at it. Blake took it from her hands and sprayed it on her. Catty scooted away. "Uh I really don't like to wear too much."

"Hey Blake? Can you give me a hand." Kelly called out. Blake turned to Tori. "I should get back to work." He was about to leave but stopped. "Hey Uh listen if you want some more of this just let me know."

"Yeah. I'll let you know." He smiled and left. She scrunched her nose trying to remove the smell with her hands. Catty chuckled. "Why didn't say you don't like it?" She raised her eyebrows.

Tori sighed looking at her with a pointed look. "You should take a shower." Tori looked at her. "Shouldn't you be working?"

Catty shook her head. "Nope. I have a free day."

Dustin noticed them and scrunched his nose walking towards them. "It smells like my grandma's feet in here." Catty agreed.

Tori sighed. "Your grandma's been dead ten years." He scoffed. "Exactly." He walked away.

Catty chuckled. "I feel like we should tell Kelly not to see those perfumes."

Tori nodded.

Catty, Hunter and Blake were meeting Shane, Dustin, Tori and Cam at the beach. When they arrived Cam looked kind of off.

They went to the skatepark. Cam said he wanted to try skating. And when he tried......he nailed it.....like a pro.

They all looked at him shocked and amused. Tori turned to Shane. "Hey Shane? He's even better than you." Catty laughed at Shane's face. "No he's not."

Cam finished it and came to them. "I gotta work on my back side no slide." They looked at him shocked. "Dude where did you learn to skate like that?"

"Where'd you learn how to talk like tha" Blake asked. Catty nodded. "Yeah that's weird coming from you."

Cam shook his head and looked behind them. "Come on. Let's hit the waves." He went towards the ocean.

They all watched him. Tori made weird face.

He is an amazing surfer. "Yea Cam that's the way you go." Shane clapped and walked towards Tori. He put his hands on her shoulder. "Hey Tori. He's even better than you." They all laughed. She pursed her lips. "Don't even go there."

Cam came running towards them. "Oh yeah you were ripping it out there bro." He laughed walking passed them and turning to them smiling. He turned to Dustin. "Hey D. You know what I've always wanted to try. Motocross!"

Dustin and Hunter laughed. "I think I can bust out some serious lap time." Catty looked at him. "Wow. Okay um..."
Dustin shook his head. "Motorcross isn't something you try."