25. shimazus return part 2

They were all yet at ninja obs looking at the big three headed monster. "That's one ugly mutt." Catty nodded. "No kidding."

"Man the leach laws in this town need so.e serious work." Hunter said as they all continue to stare at the screen. "You guys Metter get out there before it decides to make the federal building into a chew toy."

They nodded.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Ninja storm..."

"Thunder storm..."

"Ranger form."

"Ha"

"Power of water."

"Power of air."

"Power of earth."

"Power of Thunder."

Both megazords were ready and ready to fight. "Lets pound this hound."

"Right." They then fought. The wolves punched the megazords and they stumbled back. Then the wolves sent electric waves towards them making them losse control. "Hunter mini zord formation."

"Good call Shane." He said holding up the disk. "Power disk. Locked and dropped."

"Rangers forming the megazord. Wind power, Thunder power unite."

Both the megazords combined to become one big megazord. The monster grunts. "That's rught flee bag keep yapping. We've got something for you."

"Lion laser attack." They shot at the wolves making him Blast and destroying it. "Yeah Boi."

But as the dust cleared put they realized that they survived and they didn't destroy them. "Gotta be kidding."

"No..."

"Possible.."

"Way.."

"In hell..."

"Is this happening."

The wolves jumped onto the megazord pushing it down and staying on top of it. It started hitting them with all its force.

Suddenly they disappeared out of the megazord and reappeared in ninja obs. "Power down."

After they settled down in ninja obs cam came in. "Okay listen up everybody.  The zords should be up by tomorrow the latest but we're going to need reinforcements."

Shane shrugged. "Well I'm open to any suggestions on how we deal with these freaks." Cam nodded. "I have one." Everyone looked at him. He turned to his father. "Dad. This is a pretty clear case of emergency."

"Say no more Cam." The back door opened. "You have my permission." Cam smiled. The others so smiled in excitement. "We're finally going to see what the big deal is."

"Anyone wanna take bets?" Hunter asked. "It's gotta be like some really old sword." Dustin nodded. "Or a cool fight staff."

"Well I vote for anything besides that." Catty said. "I'm probably gonna win." Cam removed the box and put it on the table. He then opened it to reveal a scroll. They groaned. Catty smiled. "I won."

"Great just what we need." Tori said referring to the scroll. Cam took it out. "Another ancient scroll." Cam opened it. "Hey um Cam I just wanted to ask ...." Cam quickly shushed him. "Okay well maybe we will just leave you alone."

Blake looked at the rest. "So what do we do while we wait for the dog pound." Sensei nodded. "Be strong. And stay alert."

"Let's go you two." Hunter told his two siblings. They nodded. The rest looked at the three of them. Hunter smiled. "We just got something to take care of."