30. General Deception part 2

Picking off from last episode zurgane had thrown the megazords to the ground. He was about to hit the storm megazord but Cam brought his megazzord saver and blocked it and kicked him.

The storm megazord got up and Shane looked at him. "Woah where did you get that made Cam?" He shrugged. "I am the one incherge of upgrades remember?"

"Pretty sweet." Cam turned to look at Zurgane about to strike him but the Thunder megazord blamed it and punched it several times tithe ground.

Hunter looked at the rest. "You guys ready to finish this?" They nodded. "Let's do it."

"Yeah."

"Locked and dropped." Again zurganes zord brought out a light but did nothing.

The three megazords combined into one megazord. They used the tornado spin to attack and in a few seconds zurganes megazord went down and got destroyed but he escaped.

"Yeah!" The rangers cheered. "Awesome guys."

"There goes zurgane." Cam shook his head. "Don't be so sure zurganes smart." Hunter looked at cam. "But we thrashed his zord."  Dustin nodded. "Even if he got out he's got nothing."

"Something doesn't feel right." Cam said. "It's just too easy."

"You call that easy?" Cam looked at all of them. "Go back to your camp site. I've gotta check something in ninja obs."

Tori and Catty looked at each other and nodded turning to Cam. "We'll go with you we're pretty much over the whole camping thing."

"Let us know if you find anything out." Shane said. He nodded. "I will keep your eyes open out there." He saluted them.

"Don't worry." And with that they left.

Tori and Catty stood next to Cam after he told them that he found something in the forests. They looked at the computer. "I'm getting a weird energy reading. I think zurgane used some sort of power replicator on us."

"He continued typing and Tori and Catty gave each other looks. "What does that mean." Cam typed on the keyboard. "Means we are in trouble."

The alarms started ringing and on the monitor they could see that a new megazord monster. "Well there goes the neighborhood. "

Cam contacted the others. "Guys it's Cam sorry to tell you this but we've got another emergency on our hands."

"I hear you Cam."

"With you bro."

"On my way."

"Right behind you dude."

Cam nodded and then looked at the two girls. "Ready?"

"Ready."

"Ninja storm..."

"Thunder storm..."

"Samurai storm...."

"Ranger form."

"Ha."

"Ranger storm power."

They combined all three negazords together and stood infront of Zurganes megazord. They looked at his megazord. "What's the deal?"

"I'm back and your through." Zurgane said from inside his megazord. Cam sighed.  "Zurgane i knew it."

They walked forward. "Let's take him out." They went to punch him and so did zurgane punching each others fist making them go back.

They kicked him and so did zurgane making their legs collide. The rangers used the star to slash at zurgane but it had no effect.

Zurganes megazord stood still. "What's the matter rangers? You aren't surprised are you?" He launched his fist towards the rangers. The megazord jumped and dodged the fist.