21. Siblings In Arms.

The three siblings were racing through the tracks suddenly hunters bike malfunctioned making him stop and Catty came in first 2 seconds before Blake. "Wohoo! Yes." Blake shook his head chuckling at her. She laughed looking at Hunter who looked a little annoyed.

They were standing next to Hunter who was looking  at the damage when Kelly came in. "Sounded like the top end."

Hunter sighed. "I let go on the last streak." She looked at it. "Think you can re build it before the next moto?"

He shook his head. "No way. I've never dome one in less than five hours." She looked at the three. "I'm telling you guys if you wanna go pro you need someone to wrench on your bikes."

Blake sighed picking up a pice of the parts. "Okay but there isn't any mechanic in the world that can fix this in enough time." A weird looking guy came in overhearing their conversation. "I'll give it a try."

"You think you can do it in less than two hours?" Hunter asked. "Sure."

"That's impossible man." Blake said but the guy statyed working on the bike immediately. "Hey if you can do it go for it!"

"No problem."

"The riders are warming up for the next race."

"Man your going to miss it." The three waited for the guy to bring the bike. And he did."All set."

They turned to him. "Hey." He climbed onto his bike. "Oh and I adjusted the float on your pilot jet your running a bit rich."  Blake smiled. "Sounds like you'll make motor number two."

Catty laughed. "Then I guess Blake you'll make moto number 3" She put on her helmet.

"Riders to the starting line."

Hunter turned to the guy. "Hey thanks dude." But he was ready gone. "He's gone."

Hunter won. Catty came in second and Blake third. He went to show Dustin his trophy. "First place." Dustin turned to them. "Oh hey you did it." He tried to touch it but Hunted pulled it back. "I thought Catty would win."

"He checked out on the second lap." Catty muttered a bit annoyed she didn't win but happy for her brother that he won. "I just think your getting faster."

"Ah that's part of it." He said. "But I felt like I was riding a factory bike out there." Blake nodded. "Yeah that freaky guy hooked you up huh?"

"Yeah."

"What freaky guy?" Dustin asked. "Uh skinny, kinda nerdy looking. Yeah he did a whole re build in a couple of hours."

Dustin smiled and nodded. "That be perry." He patted Blake and walked around him. "He's um this total moto genius. A little shripy tho."

"You know him?" Blake asked. He nodded. "Yeah"

"So where does he live?"

"Um out of town in that creepy area down by the train tracks." The three nodded looking at each other and getting the same idea.

They went to area Dustin had told them. It was creepy. They entered to see perry working on something. "Perry." He turned to them and got shocked covering up whatever he was doing. "We've been looking for you."

"What you guys doing here?" He asked.  "You ever thought about hooking up with a team?" The three looked around at the place. "We'd go pretty far the four of us. Working together." He touched togetherness and made it fall.

He looked at it and perry pursed his lips going to grab it. "Uh sorry."  He grabbed it standing up. "Im pretty busy at the moment I'm working on some special projects."