10. Love and Monsters.

storm charges

  Catty, Blake and Tori were at storm charges helping Kelly with carrying boxes. they sat the boxes down 

"Alright here are the last boxes!" Blake said. "Thank you guys so much for helping out." 

"No problem" Tori said. Shane, Hunter and Dustin walked in. 

"Hey guys I've got to go i have some work to catch up on so ill see you guys later!"  Catty said. "wait what work?" Blake asked. 

"what?" Catty asked. " what work do you have that is so important that you are ditching us" 

Catty fake laughed "Im not ditching you guys i just..... Cam told me he wanted to know how to ride a bike."

They all looked skeptical at her. "Okay you know what I got to go to ninja obs as well so we can go together." Blake said.

"Oh yeah me too I got to show cam my new flips" Dustin added.

"Well that's just great!" Catty said gritting her teeth.

All three of them left.

"I don't know why but i have a feeling that she was trying to avoid someone" Hunter said.

"We all know who it is." Shane added.
_________________________________________

Blake,Catty and Dustin were walking towards ninja obs. Catty was walking faster than normal. She started murmuring to herself.

"Should I just tell them that It was a just a lie....no wait that sounds dumb....just tell them that Cam has said to be alone yes that might work."

Catty then stopped which made the other two bump into her. "Ow."

"Sorry." She said helping them up. "Why'd you stop?"

"Okay so I have a confession." Catty said.

"About time." Blake muttered.

"See um....the thing is....so about uh.." Catty started.

Suddenly a blast was sent towards them  sending them to the ground.

"Hello ranger." The monster said.

The monster looked like a half tiger and half cat.

"What the hell are you supposed to be?"  Blake asked as they got up.

"The names criger and I am your doom!"

"Oh god another monster, another victory for us!" Catty said.

Criger laughed. "I'm not the typical monster you guys have been playing with, I'm a monster with morals!"

"Yeah right your just like the others and your going down!" Dustin said.

The three of them looked at each other and nodded.

"Ninja storm..."
"Thunder storm..."
"Ranger form!"

"Power of earth!"
"Power of thunder!"

The three of them were now morphed into their ranger forms.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun!"  Criger laughed. "I already know I am going to defeat you but how about we play a game?"

"Huh?"
"What kind of game?"

"We fight and whoever falls on the ground gets sent to the worst demention of all......purgatory!"

"Purgatory seriously? It really exists?" Catty asked skeptical.