20. Tongue And Cheek

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter and no dustin/Catty but I think it was best Catty went with her brothers. So yeah she does get captured by the tongue freak!

At ninja obs Dustin told the two wind rangers and Catty how he stopped the goons from trashing storm charges. "Yeah lucky you were there to help Kelly." Dustin nodded. "Yeah well hopefully those boneheads won't come back."

"Your actions were noble Dustin but using your ranger powers in everyday situations can have serious consequences." Sesei told him. "Sensei we fight lothors goons all the time what's the big deal helping out a friend."

Blake and hunter joined them. "Hey. Check this out." He handed them the paper. "Our boy here is a celebrity. "

"What?" He read the news paper with the headlines. 'BLUE BAY SEEING YELLOW. Is Yellow Going Solo?'

"Kelly must have told a reporter about what you did." Hunter said. "It's all over the newspapers."

"BLUE bay seeing yellow." Tori nudged him. "How cool is this?" Catty looked at it. "Is yellow going solo?" She turned to him. "Really?" He shrugged.

Shane continued reading. "While the city has grown used to the heroics of the power rangers this is the first time kne has stepped forward on his own."

Tori continued on. "Could this be a signs of yellow going solo?" She looked at him. He pointed at the paper. "Hey that's stupid why would I ever go..." He was cut of by the computers.

"What's up with the computer?" They went towards it. "I've been keeping tabs on some of the fan sites yellow ranger just got 15 thousand letters and counting."

Dustin smiled while Shane pouted. "They're all for him?" Dustin looked at him. "Don't sound so shocked." Cam continued typing. "Hey it's jamming the system it's going to crash." The keyboard suddenly had a small explosion making thsm all go back a bit.

Cam turned to Dustin. "Do me a favor. Next time you decide to become famous tell your fans to send letters the old fashioned way." The computer had another small Explosion. "Wirh stamps."

He sighed.

Shane, Hunter, Catty and Blake walked into storm charges. It was full of people. "This place is packed." They walked towards Kelly. "Hey guys."

Shane leaned on the table. "What's the deal kel?" She smiled. "Ever since yellow ranger made this big appearance I can't keep people away. It's kind of crazy but it's great for business."

Shane was shocked. "What? Just cause the yellow ranger was here. He's not even like the red one." Hunter slapped his shoulder. Kelly shrugged. "I don't know. There's something about the man in yellow."

She wked inside and at the same time Dustin came out of the same place and saw them. "Oh man um I lost track of time let me wash up." He went back.

Shane turned to the three. "So what are you guys going to do while me and Dustin are at the skatepark?" Hunter handed him a letter. "It's from our adoptive grandmother."

"Yeah we've never met her before." Blake said. "We hear she's really sick."

Shane looked at them. "Your going to go visit her." Catty shook her head. "Well that's the problem. She lives like really far away"

"Hey you think sensei will let us use the ninja reday? If you know what I mean." Hunter asked. "There's only one way to find out."