33. Storm Before The Calm Part 1

Dustin enters storm charges angrily and he sighed. "I can't believe this I asked for four stroke oil they sent me this two stroke sttuff"

He throws it back in the box. "What am I supposed to do with that?" Catty, Shane and Kelly laughed at him. He looked at them. "What? What's so funny."

Shane walked towards him. "Hey look forget about the oil pack your bags." Shane continues to walk and Dustin turns to him. "Why? Where are we going?"

Catty and Kelly look at each other and then walk to Dustin. "You wanted to freestyle? Well guess what? Your going to get your chance." Kelly handed him the paper. "Fill it out and sign it we have to get in straight away if you want to make the deadline."

Dustin took the paper and read it. His eyes widened. "This is for the US action game." He jumped up and down. "Are you serious?" Kell smiled and nodded. "Yup. And by the way under sponsor write storm charges."

She walked away. "Sponser?" He turned to look at Catty. "Did you know this?"

She nods smiling. "Yup."

He looked at Shane who was behind them. "Hey did you know about this?"  Shane jumped on the couch excited. "I'm going too."  He removed the sheet of paper cheering. "Bird skateboard baby!"

"Yeah awesome" They cheered. Tori walked inside storm charges. "Hey Tori uh check it out."  She smiled stopping next to him. "Oh Kelly sponsoring you to go to the US action games in freestyle."

"Yeah." He nodded. "How'd you know?" She smiled patting him. "She told me this morning." She walked to Shane.

Hunter and Blake then entered storm charges. "Hey." Dustin smiled excitedly and Catty chuckled at his excitement and went to sit with Tori and Shane. "Hey guys guess what?"

"Yeah I know US action games rught that's awesome." They passed him and the two went towards the others. Dustin turned to look at all of them. "What?"

"Hey guys." Dustin walked towards them. "Ah so let me get this straight everybody knew except for me. Is that about right?"

"Yeah thats about right." He sat down on the table looking at them. "Hey didn't you test today for Rodger Hannah the factory blue sponsorship?"

Tori nodded looking at him. "That's right. How'd it go?" Hunter and Catty chuckled looking at her. "There was a photographer there from dirt works magazine."

"Said he hasn't seen anyone test that fast since McGrather 91' " Catty added hugging his shoulder. They all cheered and high fived him.

Dustin looked at him. "So what's the deal?" He smiled. "Full factory ride if I want it."

"That's awesome." Dustin nodded. "And why wouldn't you want it?" He removed is smile. "Come on dont you think im a little busy around here?"

"Yeah but how can you pass up an opportunity like that?" Shane asked. Hunter nodded.  "That's what we told him."

He pursed his lips shaking his head. "Whatever. Why don't we ask Catty how she did in hers?" Catty smiled. The others looked at her. "Oh right. That lady asked for a test ride. How'd that go?"

Catty pursed her lips smiling. "She said she hasn't seen a girl ride that fast in forever." They cheered and hugged her congratulating her. "She wanted me to go for factory blue just like Blake."

Dustin nodded. Sighing. "And let me guess you'll say no cause you've got bugger things to deal with here." She sighed nodding.

At storm charges Catty sat on the motorbike and Blake leaned on it while Hunter did some fixing. Dustin and Shane were working on some other things.

Tori walked towards them. "Uh question." They all looked at her. "Did any of you guys tell sensei that we ate going to the action games?" They all looked at each other wide eyed. "Uh oh. Not me."