4.Thunder strangers part 3

-in space-

They were all dancing around. Zurgane  came towards lothor.

"Whats the matter general you don't dance?" Lothor asked. "Sir until the thunder rangers return and the world is under our control, I will not celebrate!"

"Look here i want to show you something. I've been at this for quite some time and one thing I've learned is you don't just wake up one day and decide to take over a planet. There are steps that must be taken. Observe. Step one capture your enemies leader!" The monitor showed hunter, blake and Catty walking in the woods.

"Done. Two wipe out the rest of their army. That's what you'll do next. Step three get rid of anything that stands in our way we'll do that together it'll be fun like a big evil group hug!"

"Go zurgane!" Mara and kapri cheered.

"You heard them. Wouldn't want to disappoint the troops!"

"No sir!" And he danced.

-ninja obs-

They were looking into the computer as shane spoke. "See i knew there was something about blake hunter and catty !"

"Well man you don't need to say I told you so okay? I mean i feel bad enough already!" Dustin said.

"Thats them!" Cam pointed at the monitor. "My father enclosed himself in an energy sphere before he was captured. That'll protect him and allow us to track his location within a 25mile radius!"

"But he can't transform or use his ninja powers can he?" Shane asked.

"No and he is about to go out of range!"

"Why are they taking him out there into the middle of the forest?" Dustin asked.

"Found it!" Tori exclaimed. They turned to look at her. "The mountain of lost ninjas!"

"Ofcourse!"cam exclaimed.

"Oh thats where all those freaky ninja ghost dudes are right?" Dustin asked.

"So you do study you ninja history?"

"Yeah sometimes!"

"Then you should know the mountain of lost ninjas is where the cavern of spirits is...."

"Which houses the gem of souls. Its the only thing on earth thats powerful enough to break the energy sphere surrounding sensei!" Tori finished.

"Thats got to be what the thunders are after!"

"Then thats where we are going!" Shane said.

-mountain of lost ninjas-

Blake hunter and catty walk through the forest. They hear some noises from behind them. "I dont know about you guys but I'm not really digging this place!" Blake said.

"Dont be such a baby!" Hunter comments.

"You've been in worse places come on!" Catty said.