†𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆†

Start from the beginning

"But despite that. I know she cares deeply for me, cause she literally took care of me - kept me fed, gave me a place to call home, I guess you can say?" She looked down at the grass, as she started to play with it "Heck, believe it or not. She gave me the choice to leave or.." She paused, letting out a small sigh "To avenge my people by simply giving me the one thing that can kill her".

It was like Korra was so deep in the memory, that she spaced out completely. I noticed the darkness in her eyes, along with sadness, knowing how hard it must have been losing everyone that was once close to her, now gone.

"Korra?" I put my hand on hers, causing her to snap her attention on me.

"Sorry, I must've spaced out" Korra went back to her usual self, as she stood up, dusting herself off "Why not we get started in practicing" She said, not wanting to speak of Salem and her past anymore, which I understood.

But before we started, I just had to ask one more question "Wait, what was that thing that Salem gave you that can potentially harm her?" I asked. I was only curious, knowing she's one of the many witches that were powerful in the underworld.

"Sorry, I can't give that information out" Korra said;I mean what did I expect? Salem was her master. She obviously wouldn't be blabbering all the ways to get rid of her.

"At least I tried" I said, jokingly, as I chuckled.

"And failed you did" Korra chuckled.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

After practice with Korra - well, it wasn't so much practice - Korra first just wanted to know what triggers my vampire form. She also found it intriguing, but not so surprising that it was only when I'm in my wolf form, cause I am indeed a hybrid of wolf and vampire.

I didn't turn into a vampiric-wolf by being triggered by the only substance we know as of now - that most definitely will trigger it - I only tried to transform into that form under my control, but obviously failed.

It was hard and scary at the same time. Because what if I was able to successfully transform into a new side of me, but then end up not being able to control myself and potentially hurt someone. I didn't like that thought one bit.

I was currently taking a walk in the nearby forest near the castle. I needed some time to myself and just to clear my mind, cause not only was I worrying about the other form of me, but I was also worrying about school tomorrow, even if I didn't really have to.

I wasn't allowed to go as far as I normally do from the castle, but it was to late to think about that now, cause that's most definitely what I did - once I pulled myself out of my thoughts.

"Oh shit, my mother is gonna kill me" I said to myself.

I had a mini heart attack, not recognizing my surroundings, knowing I was in deep trouble - once I figure out the way back to the castle.

As I was looking for something familiar to try and figure out where I was exactly, cause this forest isn't small at all.

I heard a voice of a female. So, my dumbass thought it was a great idea to peak and see who may it be.

I peaked through the bushes, which revealed a girl, who looked around my age and judging by her scent.

She was a succubus.

She was on top of an unconscious boy - maybe dead, actually - knowing that no human can survive being under a succubus or incubus spell by them feeding off their energy.

It honestly sickened me, knowing that most monsters uses humans as their food supply.

Sure, I know that's the way some monsters live by. Heck, believe it or not, but some monsters live amongst the humans to protect them and some - well, they're against it and only see humans as one thing, food.

I was to deep in thought to even noticed that the girl that was once draining the energy of the boy was gone. I didn't hear or see her leave.

Since I was curious, in who the boy may be. I just stepped out of the bushes to see if he was still breathing and as expected, there was no pulse.

I looked in his wallet to see what's the boy's name and other things, and found his ID.

His name was James Peterson and today was his birthday. He just turned eighteen.

Poor kid...

"I knew you were watching me" I heard a female's voice coming from above me, as the wallet literally flew out of my hand - from being startled.

The girl jumped down from the tree, landing perfectly on her feet, despite how high up she was.

She was no longer half naked, but now with some clothes, seeing her study my features.

"You enjoyed the show?" She had a smirk on her face, glancing a look over to the boy that she sucked the life out of and back to me.

It disgusted me how amusing it was to her, to use humans like that.

"Why did you do that? He had his whole life ahead of him - today was his birthday for Pete's sake!" I was angry. Sure, I didn't know the guy personally, but to just take his life on his birthday, knowing that he never thought that he was gonna lose his life on his special day. It really got to me.

The girl just laughed.

"You can't be serious?" She looked at me amused "We're monsters that's what we do" She stated, as if I didn't know that "They're just here on this world to keep us going - and plus, it's just so entertaining seeing their life being sucked out of them" She had a malicious smirk on her face.

"Forget it. I don't even wanna deal with you" I didn't even want to be in front of this stranger no longer. I was annoyed. I also needed to get home or else I'll be in some serious shit.

Once I was about to leave, the girl just quickly pinned me hard against the tree.

"What are you-" I tried to budge, but it was like she had some kind of spell on me that I wasn't able to move a muscle.

"You're different" The girl looked at me, as if I was her next meal "You're scent is strong and since that boy couldn't handle long enough to fully restore my energy - I guess you'll do" She had a smirk on her face, as she then started to suck my energy.

Her body was rubbing against mine, which made my body radiate heat. I slowly could feel my energy slipping from my body.

Please someone help me...

It was as if my plead was heard, cause the girl stopped.

"Venus, where are you?!" A voice of another female was heard, as she continued to call out her name.

So, her name is Venus?

"You're lucky this time" The girl that I now know as, Venus said "But next time, they'll be no interruptions" She released her hold on me and quickly went towards where her name was being called.

I hope there isn't a next time...