50

It felt like the person in front of them now is someone they need to take seriously. Looking at her, It felt like she is a person keeping her mask for a long time and decided that right there and then to take it off.

She is very far from the child who was just joking with them earlier. What happened?

It should be them doing the questioning. Not Her.

>........................<

Lottie was waiting outside the clinic. She is worried about her Big Sister who was now talking to the adults.

To be honest, she doesn't like them. Nor to anyone may it be her big sis classmates or friends. She thinks no one can be trusted aside from her big sis who is right now hurt.

Her big sis, to be honest, she doesn't like her before

Her big sis is ugly

Her big sis is quiet

Her big sis is also dumb and

Her big sis is very predictable

But with just like one snap of a finger, like magic, she changed to a better person in very much of her liking. Nowadays,

Her big sis is oddly pretty in her eyes,

Her big sis is also quite clever,

Her big sis is very mysterious, and

Her big sis is unpredictable.

That's why she is very curious and wanted to be always with her.

>...................<

Lottie opened the door as soon as the teacher and doctor went out. They looked like they are not in a good mood.

'Lottie, you know it's bad to cut classes.' Her big sis said as soon as she got inside and Lottie simply answered without care 'I know.'

'Now if you know, go back to class immediately.' Elisia ordered

'But - -' Lottie was about to protest when Elisia said

'Lottie, you'll listen to everything I say right?' and Lottie nods her head without thinking twice.

'Good. Now can you grab me a pen and paper before you go?' Elisia asks a favor. Lottie looked at her with questioning eyes. Elisia simply smiled and said.

'I'll just write some letters, can you do me a favor later Lottie?' Elisia asks and Lottie answered 

'I'll listen to everything you say, big sis.'

>........................<

Sir Michael told the class that Elisia needs a good rest in the clinic as she is not feeling well but will be back at lunch. Everyone got worried and thinks that the injury she had might have been serious but Sir Michael assured all of them that it is minor and she will be okay.

Everyone noticed that their teacher is acting odd. The usual smiling face cannot be found and he might not show it but everyone can feel that there is tension with him.

Elisia went back at lunchtime. The doctor told her to stay because she still has a slight temperature but she said.

'Let me, this is the last time I'll see them.'

The doctor saw Elisia's expression with so much sadness and he stopped nagging immediately. There was helplessness and deep anger inside of him especially that he had known about the child's situation.