Untitled Part 15

Everyone is assembled in front of a big wooden building. It was said that this was built centuries ago by the first people who climbed this mountain. It has a long history and this is the place we all be staying tonight. Everyone is excited. There are no other guest aside from the students of St. Catherine's. Every year, it was always reserve by the school for its students.

They arrange two humongous rooms. All the boys will share in one room and all the girls on the other. Once we are all set in, the staff ask us to remove our shoes and they gave us wooden slippers. When we came in,  They led us first on our room, I saw futons ready on the clean and shiny wooden floor. 

Our female teacher ask us choose which bed we want and just like in the past, Mary chose the same position and me beside her. I was putting my bag on the top of the futon just to let everyone know it's reserve when I felt someone put a bag on the futon on my other side.

I looked it up to see and I'm surprised when I saw Keila!

Is she planning to sleep beside me?

In the past, It was my other random classmate. 

This is new.

'Hmmp.' She said because I was staring at her. She stomp her feet and went out. 

I went back to arranging my things when I was surprised again by Maria so close to me.

'Elisia, tell me honestly, what did you do to her?' She ask and I laugh because Maria's face looks so serious.

We all went out as the teacher called all of us for dinner. I saw the boys on the way and we all went inside the cafeteria together. My usual group sat on the same table. We were having a chat when a felt someone placed something on the table in front of me.

The usual noisy room became silent. I looked at it and I saw a bottle of strawberry drink, I looked at who it was and again, surprised to see Keila.

Aside from Alex and our group, there is one person who is very famous in our grade, that person is Keila. She is intelligent and pretty so she is a person who student body admires but at the same time feared.

 Why? 

Well because she is kind of a bully, everyone knows she is arrogant and proud that is why everyone kept an extra eye on her. Seeing her giving someone a drink, showing care is weird. All eyes on us.

'Hmmp.' She said again while turning her head sideways. I saw her ears red, It made me laugh a little.

My giggle echoed in the whole room and I saw Keila embarrassed and going to escape when I grabbed her hands. Her face flushed red.

'Care to join us for lunch?' I ask and everyone was surprised, even my table mates.

'I - -' I didn't let her finish when I said.

'Please.' and I looked at her with puppy eyes.

I know I'm not that pretty like the others but I can assure you, I'm cute.

'We - - well, if you insist.'

I know what she is now.

Those shy look

arrogant face

Keila is - -

Keila is

The Tsundere type.

I think I'm not the cutest anymore in this room now.

Keila suddenly KO me.