37

Everyone was rooted on their spot. Their gaze are in the direction of a girl with a petite body who was swaying in her music. normally when playing piano, one must have their posture straight uptight but this particular girl has her body a bit curve because everyone noticed that she is trying her best so that every switch and touch of each key are pressed with strength. 

Everyone can see her effort brings such magical sound and it was like a spell that made them cannot take their eyes off her.

Aston was doing his best to fix the electricity when he heard the song. Normally, in his serious state, nothing can take his attention off it but when he heard the beautiful sound, in the back of his head, there was an urge to look back but he knows how very important his current job is.

Alex was holding his phone so that he can give light to what Aston is doing but when he heard the melody, there was a mysterious string that was invisibly pulling him. He unconsciously gave the phone to the classmate beside him who got startled because his gaze was also in the direction of the piano not far from them.

Alex slowly walks to where the melody is coming from, each strain of the piece is so deep that it felt it can penetrate to anything. He was so surprised to see that his girl is the source of it.

He looked at Elisia who has beads of sweat on her forehead because of how hard she is playing. 

She is wearing a white t-shirt and skinny pants, her hair is tied up and it is following her body's movement. She looked serious but her lips are curled up which is a sign that she is enjoying at the same time challenge. She looked so beautiful. 

A girl like her with such a small body can make such sounds! He is surprised as well as the others.

He felt his chest beating at a fast speed.

The melody captivated them. It is the first time they heard such a deep but beautiful piece!

Each key resembles the strong wave of the ocean that can make them fall and rain on a winter's night that can make them sad and miserable or dejected.

There are times that it was like a roller coaster, having a slow pace then suddenly going at a fast speed.

Hans looked at Elisia without blinking, He is very amazed that this kind of piano can still make such sounds! What amazing skills she has! if compare to his skills, it is worlds apart.

He looked at Elisia's face who looked so pretty in her serious state, He suddenly touches his chest 

Oh dear, He thinks he is in love.

Yale was so relieved, he never knew or they never knew she has these astounding talents! She was able to play a melody that is just right on the point of their play

Keila, Marina, Marisa, Maria, and everyone was also Spellbound. 

The Audience was not any different, They haven't got any time to think as to why there are no lights and just darkness because as soon as they heard the piece, they immediately got immerse and captivated by it. 

Some close their eyes and some are wondering where do such fascinating sound is coming from. They all wanted to see who's the source of it.

While everyone is absorbed in Elisia's playing, 

Our main character is working hard but at the same time, apologizing in her mind. She is saying sorry to the composer of the melody. This is a melody that is supposed to come out in the future. She felt that she stole the composition.