Untitled Part 4

The teacher in front of the class looks familiar,

The classroom looks familiar.

The faces around me look very familiar.

I can't be wrong. I did really turn back in time. The time where Mine and Alex's love blossomed.

The time I cherished the most, The time where I wished I could go back to.

And that wish came true.

The teacher was talking but my mind is flying.

I raised my hand and all eyes are on me.

'Miss, can I go to the restroom?' I asked and the teacher just nods her head and I stood and went out.

I did not just go out of the room but I also went out of the building.

I looked at the building, It is the same as I remember. I run as fast as I could towards the places that I remembered. The cafeteria, the gym, the school grounds, it is all the same.

I sat on the bench with heavy panting.

What do I do?

I sat there for hours, just thinking

and thinking 

and crying.

I looked up at the sky that is slowly turning orange, a sign that the sun is about to go down, I don't know how many hours I stayed there but I have to go back. I made sure to ready myself before I walk away.

My feet took me back to the building and while walking, I saw just a few students going home. I was by the door of the classroom and I found Alex chatting with his friends.

Alex saw me and smile brightly, he was sitting at my table and when his friends saw me, they flashed a smile and they dispersed.

'Wa Elisia, you're so brave to cut classes' He teasingly said to me, I made a small smile and walk towards my seat to get my bag but before I could get it, Alex grabbed my bag and I looked up to him. He said we'll walk home together so I had no escape

We're walking home with a beautiful orangey sky, The sun is setting and there are only a few people walking then Alex spoke 'Alright. Tell me what's going on? you are acting not yourself Elisia, is there any problem?' He asked.

I told him everything's alright but since he is the Alex I know, he was not convinced so I told him,

'My period came' And I witnessed how red his face became.