Untitled Part 13

There are three types of people in the class.

First is those who are kind to me which I would say people like my knights which is -

Maria the female knight as I call her because she is a tomboyish type of girl, in other words, she is cool.

Yale and Austin and of course, Alex.

Second is those on the neutral side, of course, that is those people who don't show affection nor hate.

Third, one or two who have hidden grudge.

The bus stopped in one of the famous touring spots in the town. 

Mt. Everesta is a mountain top with 500 stairs and on the very top is a land full of sunflower, some stalls, and a big inn. 

I and the rest started climbing up, Yale is holding a camera and been filming our trip since earlier. Ever since the trip, Alex has always been beside me like a prince, always so gentlemen and caring.

I'm very satisfied and happy.

All of this, I will always keep them in my memories, I will always treasure my first love.

But, I know I can't force it.

I can't meddle and I know, I will have to let go, not for him but for myself.

Everyone is exhausted when we arrived at the top. The tiredness is very worth it because of how beautiful the scenery is.

This is the third time I've been here. First in my past life on this trip

Second is also in my last life were when I felt so lonely and when I miss Alex very much, I would come here and

The third is right now, in this life.

'Alex, go with Yale and Austin, I'll be fine, I'll stay with Maria.' I told Alex, the same thing I told him in the past.

'You sure?' He asked and I giggled.

'Hey, Am I a child or what? go with your male species friends and I'll be with mine.'

I said and he laughs at my "Male species" while heading to our other friends.

'Elisia, come and look at this!' 

Maria came and dragged me to the railings to see the huge flower field.

'Waah!' Maria said and I smile. It is beautiful as ever.

'Girls!' someone familiar said just right behind us. Both me and Maria looked back and I made a peace sign and smile brightly, suddenly there was a flash sound.

It's the boys, they also did it in my past life so I was expecting it.

Yale was laughing while holding the camera and he said that Maria looked so funny. Austin and Alex on each side. Alex mouthed "beautiful" before walking away.

'Elisia, wait for a bit, I'll just buy us drinks.' Maria said and I nodded.

'Straw - -' Before I can finish, Maria said 

'Strawberry Juice or milkshake as long as any strawberries, I know.' She said and walk away into one of the stalls.

I smile. 

Being with them for almost a month made me care for and love them. They were like younger siblings to me. They are good kids.

I looked back to the sunflower field, truly beautiful, I was staring at the scenery when I felt a group of people in my back. I turn around and found Keila with the other two who are always by her side when I see her.

They brought me to a secluded place where there is no one.

'Elisia, I hate you' Keila suddenly said

In my past life, this also happened.

It was the first thing she said to me, the same exact words.

Keila is a very pretty girl, actually prettier than me. I felt so happy and lucky that she befriended me like Alex in my past life, but also like before, she suddenly changed. In my month of staying here, I was quietly observing her and I knew then the reason why she hated me.

I asked Alex about her. He mentioned to me that Keila is his childhood friend. They grew up together, same school and same subdivision. She is cheerful and kind. It saddens Alex when Keila started being quiet and distancing herself. 

'I know.' I told her and I saw them surprised. 

Everything is gonna change starting today.

It will start with you, Keila.