Untitled Part 12

I was laughing when inside the bus, the advisor opened the speaker and put on classical music. Everyone second the motion and our most noisy classmate, Maria yelled.

'My Goodness Sir Michael! Please spare us with your boring life!' She said and all of us were laughing.

'Hey my beloved pupils, for your information music like this cultivates one's mind.' Sir Michael said while also laughing at the same time. He is our young and handsome advisor.

'Change it! Change it!' All the students yelled in symphony. Everyone's having a good time.

'Alright Alright, Calm down, I'm a very reasonable teacher.' He said with arrogance.

'We are in a democratic world so the majority wins, who loves classical music like me? raise your hand.' He said. He's really funny, isn't it obvious he'll lose?

He looks around and there are a few minutes of silence, then I raised my hand.

Everyone looks at me with a bewildered expression. I let out a small laugh.

'Elisia!' Maria yelled

'I like piano, sorry.' I said

I'm telling the truth, in my past life I learned piano and somehow, I learned how fun and lovely it was, now thinking about it, maybe I started learning piano because that woman plays piano too. Alex's wife.

 I was surprised that the second one who raised his hand is the person sitting next to me.

We all look at him with a questioning look and I was surprised when he pointed at me.

'I like her' Alex said while blushing. I was dumbfounded, he was never this open before.

Then suddenly a group of girls in the back raised their hands.

'We like you, Sir Michael.' They all said at the same time and before anyone can react,

Maria said

'Argg, You traitors.' and we saw how she stood in her chair with a speaker on her hand, 

She pressed it and loud Korean Kpop Music echoed on the whole bus

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh You gotta ring the alarm
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh We 2NE1
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey

Maria sang to it while waving her body in a dance.

We are all laughing at her and some of our classmates video her while Sir Michael just scratches his head.