Untitled Part 24

The school fair is near and our class has been selected to perform as to what Sir Michael said, "the School's proud stage"

Right now, Mary is at the front of our class, her mother is actually a famous fashion designer which I think she hasn't inherited because her fashion sense is quite unique but nevertheless they own lots of clothing store in the country that's why she is the task to assign each and everyone costumes for the upcoming performance.

The class had decided to do a musical. The main character that has been chosen?

Sarah Krue

In a short span of time, she became close with the class. With her small face and soft voice, who wouldn't like her? She has become the baby of the class.

If you ask about our relationship, I and her greet each other good morning and that's it. Sometimes, for an unknown reason, she would give me a weird look but I pretend I don't notice.

Sarah Krue is one of a kind person with such a lovely voice, that's why she has been chosen.

I looked at Sarah who's in front and she was surrounded by my classmates that are talking and looking very excited and happy and I don't know why but in my eyes, she doesn't look happy.

It was an exhausting week for me, my routine is getting up early in the morning then go running, after my run, I have to go back and help up in the orphanage before getting ready at school.

In school, We have our daily academics and after, instead of our class doing their own clubs, we were all rehearsing because Sir Michael said that people with high backgrounds will be watching the show and he threatened the whole class if it goes wrong.

After lunch. Me and Alex weren't able to find time to be with each other because we were busy.

The class then rehearse again and Alex would walk me back.

Everyone made an effort, I actually don't know how everything will turn out because this has not happened in my past life.

After school, as usual, Alex walked me home and we were having a good time as we talked about our rehearsals and classmates, and school.

There's a big difference now in the past, and what is that?

Well, instead of leaving me off in front of a big and huge white mansion, he leaves me now in front of an old and wooden building.

'When are you gonna invite me in?' Alex asked

'Hmm, maybe if we are still together in the future I replied casually, and I was taken by surprise when he came down and kiss me in the cheeks.

'Of course, we will.' He said and smile at me

I looked at his innocent face. A young man who assured the girl he likes that they will still be together in the future. 

Have you heard a saying of assurance with no guarantee?

Well, you might not have since I just made that up.

I looked at Alex and stare at the love of my life, I stared at him because the clock of us started to tick now.

'I might melt if you look at me like that.' he jokes.

'Alright, off you go.' I told him and waved him goodbye.

When he's out of sight I turn around to go in but right in front of me is a man looking very serious and I don't know why he looks very upset. He suddenly grabbed my wrist with force and hold it up.

'You cheeky little thing. going out with such a young age?' He said angrily.

I looked at his face full of judgment.

'Mr. Jerry, let me go! you're hurting me!' I told him but he didn't and he dragged me inside.

Ouch! I yelped because he is holding my wrist very tightly and dragging me very fast.

When we came in the door, there were children playing and doing some activities, they all stop and watched us as Mr. Jerry dragged me going to Miss Minchin's office.

When we got there, Miss Minchin was surprised to see me.

'What is this?' She asked very seriously.

'Ma'am, I saw this girl with her little boyfriend' He told her.

'Boyfriend?' Miss Michin asked and looked at me.

'Is that true?' She asked me.

'Yes.' I answered honestly.

Author:

We have reached the reachable first thousand reads of the reader Today!!!!

Hurra!

Thank you Minna san

Ms. A