Untitled Part 22

The atmosphere is highly tense. An elderly woman is sitting behind her antique wooden desk and a girl is standing right in front of her. 

'So what's your plan now huh Elisia?' Miss Minchin asked her with a very serious tone of voice.

She had called Elisia in the office after Becky left with her new family which is should have been this girl's new family.

'What do you mean Miss Minchin?' Elisia asked pretending she doesn't know just to make the elderly woman upset.

'You are too old to be adopted now Elisia and that couple was your last chance!' Miss Minchin said angrily.

She still remembers the day this insolent girl met that couple

It was all okay at first, there were all smiles when the girl and those adopters met. so far so good.

As usual, she told the insolent girl to be good and impress them. She left them to talk so that they can get to know each other and then suddenly, the couple said they want a child called Becky!

'Tell me, what happened back there?' Miss Minchin asked, getting a headache from all of this.

Elisia looked at her

When she saw her adopted parents in her past life, 

They look so young and healthy and happy, her heartache

suddenly remembering the past

'Elisia, please don't do this, we didn't raise you to go this path, this is a mistake.' Her kind stepmother said worryingly.

'Say the word mother, you mean you didn't raise me to be a mistress?' She asked sarcastically not looking at her mother and just making herself pretty in front of the mirror that time.

'Elisia, you look here when we are talking to you, and don't talk back to your Mother!' Her adopted father yelled at her. ever since they got here, they always talk to her and handle her with warmth and care that made her spoiled, and at that time, seeing them talking to her like that way makes her very upset.

Why?

Is it because She's a third party? A homewrecker? How did they even know about it?

'Why do you care! YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY REAL PARENTS!' She yelled back when anger got up to her and what she got is a slap in the face that made her cry a river of tears.

'The way you act and speak right now means you have no respect for us anymore, Since you are proud of what you have achieved in life, Go, go and live your own life' Her father said

'I don't want you to see you in this house anymore, we have no need for someone who can't even respect their own parents.' He said before getting out of the room. Each word weighs millions of pounds that broke Elisia's heart.

'Mario!' Her mother yelled while also crying trying to catch up to her husband and trying to persuade him. That very day, she runs away from home.

Soon after, She heard her father died and the business fell and the last thing she heard, Their house was sold to someone.

Before she passed away, she saw her step mother's agony of losing everything

She literally ruined their good lives.

Those people deserve better and them not having her this time is a good fortune.

'Nothing Miss Minchin.' She answered.