Untitled Part 14

Keila's expression changed to fury.

'What do you know? you know nothing!' She yelled.

The Keila that I am seeing now is far from the Keila Alex described as Cheerful and kind. Far from what I remember before. My eyes switch to the girls beside her who're very fashionable with makeup. Hmm, I see, maybe she got a bad influence on her side?

Are they the typical bad girls I'm hearing about? Those who bully the weak in stories? 

I looked back at Keila.

'I know everything.' I smiled at her and she flinched.

'I know that you like Alex that's why you hate me, Is this what they call jealousy?' I asked. Teasing the girl. I think reliving my life made me also turn back into a child.

Making these silly tricks.

I saw how her face turns red.

'You!?' She yelled again.

'Oh, you looked flushed, guess I'm correct.'

I continuously teased her, making her mad to the fullest.

'Is this what you call, - -

UNREQUITED LOVE?' I asked an obvious question and when Keila heard unrequited love,I saw how a tear fell down from her eyes. I feel bad now. 

Girl, I know the pain. Much more than that. I've been there. I want to say to her.

I think Keila felt very embarrassed and guilty that she came to me and going to slap me. I feel I'm in a serial drama right now geez.

I didn't look at anything else but through her eyes

'Coward.' one word that made her hands in the midair stop.

'How dare you call me coward! you don't know anything!' She said

I looked at her face, her face full of helplessness and sadness.

I looked meaningfully into her eyes, wanting to tell her that I understand those pain.

Keila, you're too young, too innocent. 

Keila looked at me with a weird expression

'I told you, I know very well. You did this to yourself.' I said

'What do you mean?' She asked me confusingly.

'You distance yourself hurting your precious friend. You change yourself, making you unrecognizable.' I said seriously

'I don't understand.' Keila voiced out.

'If liking someone else means forgetting yourself, that is not loved. If that is not loved, Can it be greed or pride? that's the only thing I don't know but that's what only you can know and change.' I spoke again

'If you think I stole him? well, he is not a possession that anyone owns. You know bests that it is not easy to own him.' I said while walking towards Keila.

When I'm in front of her, I whispered in her ears.

'Even I cannot have him, we are young Keila, these emotions of ours are very fragile that can change as time passes. Only a long and strong bond is irreplaceable. Alex may not show it but he was sad when he thinks of you. I hope you talk to him.' I whispered and walk past through her.

I felt her two friends wanted to stop me but I heard Keila stop them.

I remember Keila in my past life. She led a miserable life. She did not give up and she followed Alex in states since she has the means but the female leads family destroyed her. 

When I say female lead, I mean Alex's wife. She has an army of protectors and supporters.

 Keila is not second in anyone when it comes to loving Alex. 

Alex is like the Main male lead character in any story, like a prince bright as the sun.

That's why Keila wasn't able to be free from his charms. 

In my last life, In this situation, I wasn't able to see how she feels about Alex, since I don't like trouble, I ignored her, she tried to talk to me but I tried to walk away.

Her friends tried to hold on to me to stop me from leaving, I misunderstood that and tried to struggle free and maybe because of Keila's fierce attitude, she pushes me making me nearly fall down on a cliff.

That's when my knights arrived and saved me. They reprimanded Keila, embarrassing her and she runs away crying when Alex showed her his angry and judging look.

While walking, not far I can see Alex and my knights.

Maria gave me a questioning look. She asked.

'Do you know just how long I've been looking for you? Did they do something to you?' She asked while peeking at Keila's group.

I shook my head and said while smiling.

'Nothing lets go'