Untitled Part 21

'Class, I have two very wonderful announcements to make.' Sir Michael told us while smiling.

Everyone looked at each other and there was a noise of excitement in the room.

'Alright. Alright. Calm down my little sheep's.' Sir Michael said.

I sighed and felt a bit sad. So it's time. 

'The first announcement is you have a new classmate!' He said 

Knowing someone new will be coming into the class made everyone lively.

'Sir Michael, is it a beauty?' one of the male population asked. 

'Or a hunk?' One of the female population added.

I saw Sir Michael smile widely.

'The new transferee is a girl.' Sir Michael said and the male population cheered.

 'She just came back from the United States so let's all be nice and let us all welcome Sarah Crewe.' Sir Michael said and he looked at the front door. It opened and a petite and pretty girl came in.

'Class, Meet your new friend, Sarah Krue.' Sir Michael said and I heard my male classmates whistled and cheered.

There was an unknown emotion as I looked at that face.

Sarah Krue, the first disaster in my past life.

Sarah Krue

She is pretty comparable to a flower but unknown to everyone, It's a very thorny flower where touch will make you bleed horridly.

She's a very dangerous gal.

In my past life, After Alex was gone, she's the person who told everyone my truth and lies.

Everyone avoided me like a plague and since Keila is still here that time when my secret came out, what comes after is bullying.

To be honest, I don't know why she hated me. I think I was the only person who got on her bad side as she treated everyone equally.

After she was introduced, Sir Michael assigned her to her seat.

'The second wonderful announcement that I will make will have to do something with your extracurricular activities. We all have decided' 

'Decided what Sir Michael.'

We noticed his smile widen again

'As a prize for completing our game last time,  you are all chosen to have the privilege to perform in our school's very own proud stage!'

And there was silence.

My little friends walked me to the gate, even though they have their own service. It is really sweet of them.

They are talking about how ridiculous the idea of the prize is. 

While walking I asked something to Maria who was next to me.

'Maria, what if I didn't tell you my truth and lies? will you still be friends with me?' I asked and she was quiet for a bit and answered.

'I will be surely very upset and won't talk to you for a long time, especially if I get to know it through other people but since I love you.' then she looked at me in the eye and said,

'I think a simple apology for keeping a secret from a friend will do since I'm a very kind person.' then she winked at me.

'Kind my butt.' Austin said out of the blue and they all laugh while I was daydreaming.

Apology?

That is something that never had crossed my mind. Before I thought that they hated me so much to the point of not even looking at me, they are the first to avoid me, so what's the point? Actually, I never had tried to talk to them either because I'm also very embarrassed. Imagine lying and pretending in the whole school and suddenly being revealed the ugly reality, who wouldn't be embarrassed. 

Thinking about it, they avoided me but I also avoided them.

.....................

What comes after changing the original course is a mystery.

I looked at the beautiful and loving couple who was side by side with Becky in the center. She looked so adorable in her pigtails and a red dress that looked old-fashioned but it was her only treasured possession.

Her big and bright eyes looked at me with tears on them.

All the children, not more than 12 including me are by the front door, in here, saying our last goodbye to our dear friend Becky.

We all watch as a black car stopped in front and the driver came out and one by one putting the suitcase that was waiting at the side in the trunk.

How nostalgic.

the couple smiled at Becky and they told her something and Becky looked at us.

Suddenly she came running to me and because of the force I almost fell down when she hugged me. I saw how her little body tremble and crying came next.

I sighed and patted her little head buried down by my waist.

'It's okay, don't cry.' I told her.

She was crying for a long time when Ms. Minchin intervened.

'Alright, that is enough, they are waiting for you becky' she said.

Becky looked up at me and I wipe away the tears on her face.

'I assure you that they are good people, be nice to them, and please don't give them a hard time.' I told her.

'Hmm!' She agreed 

'Can you promise me one thing, Becky?' I asked her and she nodded her head.

'Can you love and care for them as they do to you?' and she nodded again her head.

'Good. Always take care of yourself.'

Before they went inside the car, I saw her yelled with all her heart

'Thank you, Big Sis!!'

When the black car is slowly fading in our sights, everyone is slowly going inside but I stayed on the same spot.

'Why? Why did you do that?' Someone asked me.

I looked at her and asked

'What's what?' I asked Lottie. Btw, She is a very clever girl who was chosen together with me to attend school.

'You were supposedly the one we are saying our farewells.' She said in a serious manner.

'Oh, that?' I glanced at her and said smirked.

'You know, I'm a very bad girl that will ruin good people's lives if I live with them.' I told her and went back inside leaving her confused.