Epilogue

Epilogue

A soft melody is drifting in the air.

It was beautiful and relaxing.

It was pleasant and calming.

Inside of an extensive room lies one of the greatest works of an artist.

The wall is painted with gold linings that makes the room very elegant and luxurious.

The ceiling is also painted with murals of angels that seem to be flying happily and freely in the sky while a big crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling is akin to a group of stars that shines so brightly.

One look and one would know that just by this, it costs a fortune.

But that is not all,

If one would observe clearly,

The antique furniture starting from the velvet sofa to the red carpet.

From the smallest of things, one would know that they are from rare collections that you cannot buy anywhere.

Is short, the room is full of extravagance.

The wooden door of the room was guarded by a servant, The servant saw her watch beep and she then opened the door.

When she opened it, a man wearing a tuxedo came inside.

His face was so cold and serious and stern that made the servant scared deep inside but since she was trained for the job, she needs to be emotionless.

There was two good thing in this job, that is - -
First, it was a very high paying job that you can't refuse at all.
And second - - she is tasked just to guard this very door unlike the others.

She noticed that every time, when he comes into this room or wherever that person is, when he sees her, the man's expression always relaxes and soften.

He took off his tuxedo jacket and gave it to the servant that gladly took it and without any further adeu, she stepped outside.

Once outside, the servant exhaled tremendously. It was a good thing that they were trained because if not, she would still be there and blankly staring at the man's beauty!

The man was left with his vest and he was the most enchanting male that she had ever seen in her life! Surpassing any known actor and superstars.

The man proceeds inside and he saw what he was he was longing for.

In front of the slightly opened french window, his most beloved person is.

What she is doing doesn't do justice to the luxury and style of the whole room but who cares?

Her beauty does.

There is a yoga mat on the floor and his dear wife is at the top of a big exercise ball. Her body is lying on top of the ball and her beautiful body is in the shape of a C.

He can see from his position how her body relaxes and the rhythm of her breathing.

He can see her lovely face that he loves to shower with kisses.

He can see every curve of her body, from her slim waist he loved to cuddle to her voluptuous breast that he loves to knead.

He tried to hold back his desires and slowly went near her.

The sun is shining from the window and it made her look ethereal.

He knelt one knee and touched and caressed a strand of her hair.

'It's silver darling.' He said

'Hmm. Like your silver eyes, I had it colored for you, did you like my surprise darling?' She asked and even without opening her eyes, she knows who it was by just the sound of his voice.

Instead of answering, she felt his lips on hers.

It started with a peck then slowly, he nibbled and licked her lips until it asked for an entrance which she obliqued and because of her position, he let him do all the work.

'Delicious.' He said and she pouted.

She opened her beautiful and enchanting eyes and asks again.

'Did you like my hair?'

The man smiled.

'You look lovely no matter what your hair color is, my most beautiful and precious wife, Elisia.'

AUTHOR

Kyaaa!!

I'm finished! Thank you for all the comments, I'm surprised there was a lot. Really appreciate it, everyone!

Who wants book 2?

Raise your hand XD

If you like this, please treat me to a coffee

https://ko-fi.com/protozena

Thank you!!