Untitled Part 23

Miss Minchin stared at Elisia. 

She had lived twice compared to this young girl and there is something telling her that this little girl is keeping a secret from her. She felt Elisia has changed and she doesn't like it. 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

'Come in.' Miss Minchin said and they both looked at the entrance of the door and Elisia saw a thin middle-aged man, That's Mr. Jerry. 

Elisia had seen him before but rarely. As far as she can remember, This man's job in this orphanage is being the driver and personal assistant of Miss Minchin. She doesn't really know him much and she doesn't care about him. 

'Elisia, you may go.' Miss Minchin said and she closes her eyes while caressing her nose bridge. She is stressed by just talking to this hateful girl. She doesn't know what to do to her and why she feels hatred when looking at Elisia. Elisia is just like a puzzle.

Elisia nodded her head. Oh, how she wants to get out of this stuffy office.

'Have a Good evening Miss Min- -.' But before Elisia can finish, she felt goosebumps that made her stop. The hair on her body suddenly stood, she looked back to see Mr. Jerry staring at her. When he saw that she looked at him, he averted his eyes.

'Yes yes, go' Miss Minchin just said not noticing what just had happened as her eyes are closed.

Elisia walked to the door to go out and when she is out, she slowly closes the door just leaving a small space for her to peek at.

She saw the man walked near Miss Minchin. The man's ordinary face gave Miss Michin a loving smile and the look in Miss Minchin's face when she saw him is something very familiar to her.

'What's wrong?' He asked her.

'Well, there is this puzzle that no matter how I look at it, I can't solve it.' She said

'I have known you for years and I know you hate puzzles.' He said

Elisia saw the glitter in Miss Michin's eyes as she looked at him, She also saw how the lips in the woman's face carved in a soft smile, Elisia has never seen Miss Minchin with a smile like that.

After seeing that she quietly closed the door completely.

She's doesn't have to be a fortune-teller to not tell the obvious eyes of a woman who is infatuated.

After all, she's also been there.

It looks like there might be a secret affair.

But so what? it really doesn't matter to her.

Author:

Just to tell you I got my first comment in my inbox! Hurray! 

Thank you for reading this readable novel dearest reader.

I'll update again tomorrow so please wait Minna-san.

Lots of love

-Ms. A