45

When we all came back, I saw all the chairs in the classroom were moved on the side and the tables were put together in the center where there are lots of drinks and foods.

Are we celebrating?

But what about the dean?

I looked at my side and I saw Alex, he guided me to a chair in the side and he let me sit down first.

'Stay here and don't move, you hurt yourself, I'll get you a drink first.' He said and went to get it for me.

I smiled. Feeling happy with such actions. Him, being so nice and gentlemen made me fall for him multiple times in the past.

He is unlike any other man I met.

'Elisia.' I looked at my right side and I saw Sarah.

'Hey.' I said

'I'm - - I'm so sorry.' She simply said. I tilted my head. I saw Sarah with tears in the side of her eyes. I noticed a very guilty expression on her face.

I don't like to see anyone crying, even though she was the one who revealed my secrets in the past, the reason for me to hide in the shadows, the reason that I was bullied, the reason I distanced myself. It was not her fault or anyone's fault.

It's solely mine.

I guess I'm really an old lady now. I'm so mature.

Oh dear, this is not the time to boast me and myself.

I stood up and Sarah was just right in front of me. I felt everyone in the room is looking at us.

I lifted my hand and brushed off the tears in her face. I saw Sarah's beautiful eyes looking at me.

'Apology not accepted.' I said that made her eyes big.

'Silly. It's not your hand that struck my head. Why say sorry?' I continued and gave her a reassuring smile. Sarah looked surprised, she paused, and then we all heard a burst of beautiful laughter that resounded the whole room. This is the first time I heard her laugh, usually she only gives off a smile. Some of our classmates looked at us happily.

I'm also happy for her.

'Elisia.' She called me

'Hmm?'

'Can you be my girlfriend?' She asked that made the whole room surprised.

???

What are they surprised for?

I looked at Sarah and was about to answer 'Of course - -' When a big hand covered my whole face with his big palm and that person went in between me and Sarah.

'No.can.do.' I heard Alex sternly said and he looks a bit upset.

.

.

.

.

We had a very good time. Everyone is celebrating the show's success and Yale was so happy that he can't seem to stop thanking everyone. The center of the celebration was Yale, Sarah, Aston, Mary, and surprisingly Me.

Before I forget to ask, I held Alex's hand and he looked at me. After what happened earlier, he didn't leave my side. I asked him what happened with the dean and the drama club.

He slowly explained to me.

It turns out that Alex, Aston, and some of our classmates were left in the auditorium to help in cleaning up and investigating the main reason for the outage while Yale went with Sir Michael to entertain some special guests. Then suddenly some of the guests wanted to see Sarah and meet her personally, but not just her, they also wanted to see the pianist who played the piece earlier.

'They were so curious and wanted to ask you for the name of the piece and see who was the talent who played it wonderfully.' Alex said looked at me proudly and suddenly I heard a voice of a girl who interrupted and continued the story instead.

Maria said,

'We didn't see you anywhere so I went with others to look for you and Sarah also wanted to come.' She said.

So that's how it is.

'I saw Elisia and then we were about to get back when we run into the drama club.' Another voice said that belonged to Sarah.

'Why do they want to hurt Sarah?' Maria wonders.

'I think it is because Sarah performed really well, if it's not for her and Elisia, the show would have been ruined.' Another voice said and I saw Yale came over.

I giggle. Everyone keeps popping into the conversation.

'I found out that those drama guys tampered with the electricity.' Suddenly Aston came in and added.

'do you have the evidence?' Keila asked.

It's getting crowded now in our position. I'm being surrounded by everybody.

'Of course, I did! those who did it are idiots, so careless. Why do you think our class was able to get out of the dean's office unpunished especially when Maria beat those people to a pulp.'

'Hahaha, Maria is scary!!"

'Maria, that is not how a lady act.'

'Maria, I feel sorry for your future husband.'

Everyone added that made Maria's cheeks blush. They were starting to make fun of her.

'Hey, idiots! Stop coming over here. You're making Elisia suffocated' Maria yelled back to them.

All of us were eating and chatting and when it's time, we all help out together to clean up.

It was fun

Really fun.

While cleaning up, we heard a knock on the door. Once opened we saw a man in a white cloak. It's the school doctor.

'Elisia Martin?' The doctor called for me.

I went near the door

'That's me, Sir.' I said to him. At last, I saw you again. Mr. doctor

'I need to talk to you.' He said and he led me back to the clinic.

'We'll come to the clinic to get you, Elisia!' Maria Yelled and I nodded and wave.