48

LISA POV'

"Mama...said marry a rich man but mama I am the rich man" I sung doing the doggie while stirring the soup in the pot.

"-but Mama lili married a rich girl" Jennie continued doing a weird dance, making her black card a fan and fanning herself.

"What are you doing here? You should be at work!" I scold her putting my hands on my hips because of the hormones I get irritated easily.

"How can I leave my baby mama is home alon-" slapping her in the back of her head she clutch it tightly in pain.

"Get out and be your old workaholic self, I hate to see your face everyday" I turn away facing the pot in case the soup will burn...well its already burning, oh well.

I took out a bowl and put the soup, when I turn aroundp, I see Jennie having trouble putting on her necktie.

Coming closer to her, I tidy up her tie dusting of the imaginary dust on her shoulder.

I kissed her cheeks long enough, "Bye Lili...bye cookie I'll be back so cook well inside your mama, don't give her a hard time, okay?" Jennie kneel in front of me kissing my stomach and petting it.

"I already put multiple guards in our house just in case something will happen, If you want to have someone over just tell them to let your guest in. Okay, bye love you" she kissed my forehead.

"I love you to!" I wave her goodbye watching her get inside her car, I sigh moving towards the kitchen again.

"So where should I start" clamping my hands together, I took out the baking recipes that Jennie have in her drawer.

"Put the egg inside the coffee maker...ok, yes I get it" putting the egg on the coffee maker, I watch it for a minute but nothing happened.

"Is this right?" I check the coffee maker again, seeing that the plug is not plug in I chuckled scratching my head at my dumbness.

"Its says here that I should leave it for 30 minutes" leaving the kitchen I started the timer, I watch The Penthouse on NetFlex but I smelled something burning.

"Uh, our neighbors is burning leaves again. Tsk, they don't care for the environment" I stay put sitting on the sala.

The next thing I know, I was being carried carefully outside my house. Am I getting kidnapped, gasping in surprise I punch the one who's carrying me.

"Stay still Mrs. Kim I'm not gonna kidnap you, I'm taking you to safety your house is burning" The guard said I look back to our house seeing Jennie's Men taking our stuff out.

"Oh, your right" I said calmly and when I realize I screamed.

"Ahhhhhh!!! My house is burning! Kuma!!! Get Jennie's dog you goose, its more important than our things." I look around in panic.

"Sir Kuma is safe Mrs. Kim he is at his rest house on Jeju, he took the private jet as Mrs. Jennie's instructions." Jennie Men put me down on a bench in the park near our house.

Calming down is one of my forte when I was not pregnant...but I guess I'm calm I predict it though, I guess it was the egg, so evil egg.

Minutes layer I hear sirens of ambulance and firefighters. The medics rushed straight towards me.

"I'm okay-"

I was cut of by one of the nurse, "No can do Mrs. Kim we need to take you to the emergency private room, if not we will lose our jobs" she gently out me in the armchair, I was about to tell her that I can walk.

When we arrived at the hospital, the whole hospital crew is in panic. I receive multiple check ups every minute monitoring me and the baby.

Basically I was surrounded by doctors, "Um should you all be saving lives our something, I only need one doctor" I pointed out.

They all nodded but leaving one doctor in charge of me, the door slammed open and my brother came rushing in.

"What happened are you okay, Pokpak?" BamBam check me thoroughly.

"No need to check me, I was already check a thousand times" pulling my arm away from him.

"Where's Jennie?" I ask him

"Investigating, the cause of the fire she will be here in a minute" I chuckled awkwardly because I know what cause the fire.

We heard the door opened and Jennie came in with no emotion and sat next to me looking at me straight in the eye.

"Oh! Hey, what's good?" I ask her lifting my hand for a high five.

"What's good?! You burned out house... Well I can get another one but still, you put yourself in danger and our baby." She scolded me

"I'm sorry, but I promise I was reading the recipe book that you have in your drawer." I reasoned out trying to get away from her wrath.

"What book? Where did you find it?" She ask crossing her arms leaning her back on the wall.

"In your drawer..." shrugging my shoulders, sighing.

"Wait...what!? It was a cooking book for dummies meaning it was a troll! Oh geez" Jennie face palm.

"That should remind me not to give or show you anything like that book again, its bad for you." She sigh coming closer to me and hugging me tight.

"-but I'm happy your okay, and our little cookie" she smiled warmly, I nod my head.

"So I was thinking of getting a house in Tokyo-"

"No,No,no! Your not wasting anymore money being in Korea is enough, our friends and your company is here. Let's just rent a condo first" I pointed at her

"Thats a great idea then we can reconstruct our house to our liking, you will design it and let's just add now the baby rooms" she said excitedly jumping around like a kid making me chuckle.

"Now I'm feeling grateful you burned our house" she laugh, I glared at her offended at her words but laugh after.

"Yeah, your welcome"

"Just don't burn the next one" she said looking at me intently, I chuckled nervously.

"Well I can't promise"

"Did you forget I'm here?" BamBam ask raising his hands, Jennie turned and glared at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'll will not be posting until April 24 because I'll be thinking for a ending but I'll post 4 chapters at that day...well possibly the ending to, hahaha.

Well thank you everyone for the love and support for my book😊😊