41

AUTHOR POV'

Jennie and Lisa arrive at their house the sexual tension rises, room filled with heavy breathing.

"Let's start the baby making shall we Lis? Well we can't make a real baby but its just a saying meaning I want to make love- Never mind" Jennie said attacking Lisa's lips after.

(🚫Sexual Read at your own risk🚫)

"Think I’ve got a pretty good idea,” Jennie says as she slides her hands up Lisas thighs, pushes her graduation dress up and, this time, she keeps going, keeps tugging until Lisa relents, lifts her arms and lets Jennie take it off her.

Lisa bites her lower lip as Jennie looks her over, feels all kinds of exposed under that stare. They’ve seen each other naked before there’s not much room for modesty in their line of work but it’s not really the same thing. She doesn’t have to wait long.

Jennie lets out a breath in a rush, like she’d been holding it and hadn’t realised, and tucks Lisa's hair back behind her ears, fingers gentle on cheeks, gentle as they move down over her neck, her breasts, her waist to rest on her hips. “Mmm, look at you.”

"I’d rather look at you,” Lisa says, sliding one finger down the center of Jennie's face to rest on her lower lip. She drops down and replaces the finger with her lips, kissing her warmly.

“I like the shirt on you, by the way,” Lisa says as she pushes Jennie's shirt up a little further, exposing Jennie's stomach, revealing those wonderfully crafted abs, Lisa wanted to lick them for ages – so she does.

Lisa voice stutters even as she tries to sound unaffected (she’s not). “I thought you might. You’re a bit possessive.”

Jennie bites down on Lisa's skin, Hard. Lisa squeaks. “A lot possessive,” Jennie corrects, leaning back to look at the red mark amongst Lisa's left neck looking smugly.

“A lot possessive,” Lisa agrees, all breathlessness and not a hint of the extremely unconvincing unaffected air she’d been trying to put on earlier.

Jennie grins as she adds a matching mark to Lisa's right neck and trailing her mouth down further, kisses over Lisa's black panty.

She stops right over Lisa's clit, sucking lightly at it through the material. Lisa whimpers, spreading her legs wider, arching her back, trying to press up and get more contact.

“Pleasepleaseplease – Jennie – please,” she mumbles indistinctly, breath and words all hitching as she writhes beneath Jennies body. Jennie holds her still with two hands on her hips and sucks harder at the cotton.

“So wet for me,” she says when she pulls away, blowing air teasingly over Lisa's wet underwear. It gets her another desperate little whine, and that only encourages Jennie to tease more, to lick slowly over the dampness of Lisa's panty before… moving on.

Lisa's whine is distinctly higher, more desperate, body arching up under her. “Please, Jen,” she begs, voice low and needy. “Please.”

“Hush, my sweet girl,” Jennie soothes, pressing soft kisses down the inside of her thighs, "I’ll make it worth your while, I promise.”

To her absolute amazement and absolute delight Lisa stills under her, keeps making soft, amazing noises in her throat, but stops trying to make Jennie go faster.