7

LISA POV'

I was working, so many customers today. I'm so happy, but the downside is they kept asking for my number. So I gave them my age '23' but they stand there and stare at me, its kinda creepy.

I hear rustlings in the back, I didnt mind. Some little cats must stumbled there...wait cats? Yehey I'm gonna take one back to nini, I'm sure she would like cats. I mean who doesn't like cats their cute.

When I got to the back I saw Jennie and Jisoo? I look at them trying to climb up the tube from the building, eh? Nini signaled jisoo to do something but I didnt see what would they do because I got back to the counter, so many customers again. I let Jisoo and Nini be, why would they be here?

Minutes later I hear the door opened, I look up and I saw nini I gave her my best smile, I run to her she opened her arms indicating she wants a hug, I hug her and snuggled my head under her chin.

"Why were you and jisoo at the back near the dumpster?" I ask.

"umm- because we were planning for umm...oh yes- we were planning for our date this afternoon to the zoo" she said, I remembered we are going to the zoo to see some precious ducks,keke.

"What are we waiting for let's go" I drag her towards the car clearly excited for what's to come, she chuckled. She drives towards the zoo when we arrive, I hop out of the car and run towards the entrance.

" Hey! be careful how many times do I have to tell you this lili" she said to me, I laugh at her.

"Look so many animals nini, I love this." I run towards the snakes, I stared with amusement. I look at them and proceed to the next animal, I run around the plays for how many minutes.

" Hey, lili they will have a dolphin show, do you want to go there?" Nini ask.

"Yey! Let's go" nini hold my hand and pulled me towards the dolphins, we sat their waiting for the show.

Then it started, I stare at amusement when the dolphins do some tricks. The dolphins splashed the water because we are near the pool so we got splashed I laugh in amusement but when I look at nini she was not happy.

"Nini, why so grumpy?" I ask her, " You got wet, its not good, you will catch a cold or-or worst you will catch viruses, let's leave the place now and go to the doctor" nini said panicking.

"Nini, chill but if your that worried we can leave the place but first I need to see some ducks" I said excitedly, she nodded and drag me out of the pool area.

MANY MINUTES LATER...

"Nooooo! There's no more ducks, whyyy!" I cried while sitting down the floor throwing tantrums.

" Yeah why dont you have ducks your a zoo for God sake " nini said concern for me.

"Ma'am, the ducks was fed to the crocodiles we have no more ducks..."

"WHAT DID YOU DUCKING SAY? YOU FED DUCKS TO THE CROCODILES. YOU EVIL DUCKERS." I shouted clearly angry,  "Why would you do that to the poor ducks what did they do to you" I cried again.

"You! I'm suing this place, you did not have ducks. You made my baby cry with horrible news, and you made her angry. You just crossed my bottom line" Nini said threatening the zoo.

"Ma'am calm down, we are sorry but there are no more ducks, we can't do anything" the zoo said panicking.

"No!" Nini snapped her fingers and so many black men came. "I'm the attorney of Ms. Kim and the zoo will no more cater, all of this will be taken away" the guy in the suit said.

"Ma'am! Please calm down we did not do anything, just because of ducks your taking away the zoo?"

"No, its not because of that you made my baby cry, suffer the consequences" she drag me out of the zoo and we got into the car.

Nini put me in her lap and snuggled me. " I'm sorry lili you have to hear that, I will do something about it. I will go out and do something wait for me here okay" I nod at her indicating okay.

JENNIE POV'

I got out of the car and dialed my secretary 'Ms. Park can you order 100 alive ducks and deliver it to my farm', I said to her without saying hello...'umm what do you need ducks for and I'm bus-'

'Yeah, you are on a date with jisoo but priotize your job first' I cut her off

'Excuse me, I'm not on a date with your annoying cousin... We are just eating as friends' she reasoned

'I don't care give me 100 ALIVE ducks' I cut off the call and proceed to the car, I saw my baby sleeping peacefully so I did not wake her up. I take my coat of and put it on her, I kissed her head and drove towards my farm.

We were driving towards the farm when I saw a field of different flowers, I stopped the car and got off, walking towards the flowers I pick many. "Hey! What are you doing its illegal" a guy shouted at me but I ignored him.

"Thats my flowers Ms. you are trespassing." The guys talk to me again, "Yeah yeah" I look at him with boredom and proceed to pick flowers, "I'm calling the poli-" I cut him off when I throw a hundred dollar bill. "Here payment for the flowers"

I walk off and proceed to the car my baby is still sleeping I smiled, I drove again towards my farm with no stopping. When we arrive, I woke my lili up. "Lili wake up, I have a present for you" she woke up feeling excited.

"-but first here, flowers for a beautiful girl like you" I said to her proudly she smiled at me her doe ayes twinkling with happiness, it made me happy to.

I put my fingers on her eyes for cover,
" What are you doing nini?" she ask me curious in what to come.

"Chill lili you will see your surprise, in 3,2,1 taduhhh!!" I take my hands off and showing her the ducks.

"Wow! So many ducks yey, thank you so much nini" she said kissing my cheeks, I swooned, so worth it. I smiled to myself, good job Jennie, I mentally pat myself.

"Can I play with them?, please" lili ask, I smiled and nod at her, she laugh and run towards the ducks.

" Hey be careful you might fall!" Why can't this girl stop running? I still love her though, keke.

I watch her play with the ducks and made me so happy, I think I'm falling deeper and deeper everyday what are you doing to me Lalisa Manoban, I smiled, content of what I'm feeling for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Next update will be later, my family and I will be going out. If you find some mistakes tell me.😊😊😊