8

JENNIE KIM POV'

We arrived from home, Lisa fell asleep on the way. We nearly crash into a cow because I was not paying attention like why do I need to look at a road when I have this beautiful person beside, I know that sounded dumb but come on Lisa Manoban next to you, how can you not look?

I got out of the car, carried her towards our bedroom and tucked her in the bed like a baby she is. I changed my clothes and got into the cover with her, then we fell asleep happy of the events we did today.

Morning came, I'm here in the kitchen cooking lili's food. After I finished cooking I woke her up, drove her to work and leave after because I have work. I kissed her goodbye and took off on my car.

I'm wearing a hoodie, a black cap, sweatpants, and facemask. I was stopped by the guard, "Ms. Do you have any appointment if you don't please leave" the guard ask nicely, I ignored him. I mean who's he to talk to me that way I'm the owner for God sake.

He stopped me again, " Ms. If you go any further I'm gonna have to drag you outside while I'm asking nicely please leave", he said while putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Why would I, I'm the owner of this company who are you to ask me to leave?" He just laugh at me, then I realize is it because of my clothes? Probably yes, " You the owner come on Ms. stop joking your making me crack up" the guard said trying not to laugh.

I take my cap and facemask off, glared at him. He is still laughing not looking at me I stand there waiting, he stopped when he look at me, he frozen and couldn't say anything.

"What cat got your tounge? What's your name again newbie?" I ask the guard, "Ms. Kim I'm sorry please forgive me from laughing, I-i you covered your face and I didnt know sorry Ms. Kim" he said bowing at me, everybody looking at him with empathy like he was getting fired.

"Its fine, you did your job well. Keep up the good work" everybody stared at me with disbelief even Jisoo who just came down from the second floor.

"What just happened?" Ask jisoo, "Jennie Kim praising someone? Who's flying pig did you see for you to act this way" she said while pointing at me.

"Can't I just have a good day?" I told her, she dramatically gasped again.

"Jennie Kim having a good day?"

"Please stop over acting Jisoo or I will ban you from ever stepping on my company, you will never see Ms. Park again" I said to her sternly

"I was just joking geez, calm down. I'm leaving I'm gonna buy Ms. Park some food she's always hungry sheez" jisoo said while walking towards the exit

"Don't come back please, stay out" I shouted at her, "puh lease you can't shake me off, as long as Chaeyoung is here I would never leave" she shouted back.

Whipped as biatch, I shook my head and got in the elevator. I arrive at my office thinking of my lili again, is she fine? Someone knock on my door, I told them to come in and not surprised its Rosé.

"Hey, boss I would like to tell you that you will be attending a gala in two days from now, you need to have a date. You can take me if Lisa don't want-"

"No, thank you I'm sure Jisoo is also invited. She will be attending with you" I cut her off, her face turned dark.

"Please, let me go with you boss I will do anything for you, I don't want to go with that crazy woman she drives me insane and not in a good way" she pleads

"Haha, No thank you but I'm occupied already I can't cheat on my beloved Lili and your not my type" I said smugly

"Eww, I don't like you to but save me from your crazy cousin" she bowed at me, wow first time I've seen Rosé so submissive. I kinda like it, hehe

"Did you just eww- never mind just go with my cousin she'll provide for your food everyday if you just liked her but I guess not I'll tell her to sto-"

"Nooooo, she'll really by me food everyday? She should have said that a long time ago maybe, I would've said say yes." She said to me.

"Well- Ms. Park would you go out with me I will buy you food everyday for the rest of your life even your wedding ring will be food, your wedding theme will also be food" Jisoo said smiling at her

"Uh- when did you get here?" I ask but I think none of them even heard my question.

"You will really buy me food everyday?" Ask Chaeyoung, Jisoo nodded. "Okay I'll date you but you'll have to buy me food okay?"

"Thats why I came prepared" Jisoo said while pulling out tons of food, wait where did that come from? Chaeyoung's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, I let them have their moment together ushering them to get out.

I sat on my chair doing my work, hours went by and its time to pick lili up from work. I got up excitedly and run towards the entrance earning confused look from my employees but they shrug it off and proceed to work.

I drove towards the store but when I got there, I saw lili hugging some guy. I got angry march towards them, " Who the hell are you!" I shouted at the guy

"Well who are you?!" The guy shouted at me.

"I ask you first who the hell are you?" I said getting angry.

"Who are you? He mocked back at me

"Do you want to fight bro, who are you to hug my lili?" I said to him

"Of course I want to fight and who are you to say that she's your lili?" We glared at each other.

"Tell me your name kid" he said

"I'am not a fucking kid grandpa" I said to him back, "language please" lili said but we ignored her and continue with our staring contest.

"Ha you blink" I said to him teasingly, "You cheated it does not count" he whined.

"For real who are you?" I ask him again, he just stared at me, I think he's thinking but like a guy like him thinking? I think not.

"How about this we will say our identity together" he suggested, I didnt think this guy have I brain well unfortunately he does.

"Okay in Three, Two,One"

"Her brother, BamBam" he said

"The mother of her future children" I said.

We stared at each other...

"WTF"

"Holy mackerel"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Thats it for the day see you tom.
Who do you want to be the villain of this story? Suggest your answers in the comment, thank you for the cooperation 😊😊😊