42

JENNIE POV'

"So doctor what's the news?" I ask the doctor who's sitting infront of us.

"Okay, The news is good both of your egg cells is compatible. The only question is, who's gonna carry it?" The doctor ask looking at us.

"Lisa of course" I told him not thinking anything.

"What!? I said I like to have a baby but I'm not gonna carry it, you should!" Lisa look at me sternly.

"But! It is already decided that you will carry our child" I whined, I also add a little pout.

"Who decided it? Me? Not in a million years" she shrug her shoulders looking away.

"I'm the top! I'm the man of this relationship, so you should carry it" Lisa look defeated, I celebrated internally.

"Fine! But everything I want you will give me, no question ask" she stated sighing.

"-but I will give you all you want with or without the baby forming in your stomach" I said smiling coaxing her.

"Fine" she huffed, I kissed her cheeks pinching them but I could not control myself I bite her fluffy cheeks and licking them.

"Stop" she giggled pushing me away but we heard an awkward cough, we look at the doctor looking at us with wide eyes, we cleared our throat.

"I- um thank you doctor" I said not meeting the eyes of the doctor.

"Oh, yeah! Mrs. Kim should stay here because we need to observe her after we have succefully made a baby indside her" clumping my hands together I nod at the doctor.

"Well let's get this thing started shall we?" The doctor smiled.

(Time skip, One month)

"There done!" Doctor shouted as he saw the results of Lisa's pregnancy test.

"Mrs. Kim came out positive, you'll finally have a baby, congratulations Mrs. Jennie" the doctor shakes my hand, I accept it while smiling.

"Baby! I'm gonna be a mom!" I shouted in excitement lifting Lisa of the ground and twirling her gently.

"A month of your pain and suffering, it finally paid off" I said kissing her head.

"Yeah, I'm gonna have a baby! Finally!" She giggled, we went out the clinic after thanking the doctor and nurses who help my wife.

Walking down the hallway we see our friends bouncing in nervousness, seeing us two they run towards us and ask many question.

"Calm down everybody" I exclaimed loudly, looking at them.

"Yes, My wife is finally pregnant" I smiled widely, Jisoo patted my back saying congrats.

"Yow! I'm gonna be the godmother" Jisoo laugh loudly.

"I'm gonna be the godmother dork!" Ella hit the back of Jisoo's head.

"No your not Ella, you have filled many roles in Jennie's life in these past years let us be the godmother" Rosé said

"Fine!" Ella sulk, our friends laugh at her childlike personalities.

"Okay! Let's start the betting" exclaimed Seulgi, Jisoo nodded her head fastly.

"Betting?" Lisa said getting angry but our friends did not notice, I didn't help them because Lisa will be also angry at me.

"Yes! Who's gonna bet if the baby is a boy or girl, let's start the bet with 100 dollars." Jisoo stood up on the chair.

"200! Boy!" Nayeon raised her hands.

"Okay going once, going twice!"

"300! Boy!" Tzuyu said raising her hands glaring at Nayeon.

"We don't have that much money Tzuyu, what if we lost we are gonna pay 300 dollars too" Seulgi shouted.

"I don't care" Tzuyu stick her tounge out at Seulgi.

"350! Boy!" Rosé shouted

"Okay, 350 is the highest, everybody is boy anyone betting if its a girl?" Jisoo ask looking around us.

"2000! Girl" Mina raised her hands, we look at her like she's crazy our eyes went wide.

"Going once, going Twice, SOLD!" Jisoo clap her hands.

"Mina is the only one who bet if its a girl so if y'all lose you'll be paying her 2000 per person but if she will lose she will also pay 2000 dollars for each of you, How many people we have here?" Jisoo started counting

"We have twice with 6 people plus Nayeon thats 7, then we have the Son couple Mina and Chaeyoung thats 9 people. 5 for RV then me and Rosé, that will be 16 people voting.... I mean 17 plus Ella"  Jisoo counted.

"Nobody will bet on my baby!" Lisa shouted, we all look at her afraid.

"I'm betting to, It will be a Boy!" BamBam shouted across the hall, late.

"I already said no one is betting on my baby!" Lisa look at her brother glaring.

"Come on sis, its a one in a life time opportunity to earn money" Lisa sigh nodding her head they all shouted in happiness.

"BamBam entered the voting so that will be 18 person, if y'all lose Mina will earn 38,000 dollars! Wow but if she will lose, she will pay you 38,000! 2000 per person" Jisoo clap her hands.

"Okay, people if ever who wins will be the Godfather and Godmother of the child, so if team boy wins he will have many Godmothers plus BamBam but if Mina win she's the only one who's gonna be Godmother" Jisoo exclaimed.

"Tsk, y'all poor beings" Mina sigh looking away, we look at her offended even me who's a billionare was offended by her words.

"How about me?" Her wife chaeyoung ask innocently.

"Except for you my baby" Mina cooed we stare at her in disgust, Myoui-Son Mina is like this!?

Chaeyoung giggled hugging Mina, we shook our heads at them.

"Tsk, I'm hungry" Lisa said we look at her eyes wide, we panic.

"What do you want to eat!?" Seulgi asked her.

"Anything else? Do you feel any pain?!" Jisoo check her body

"Baby...i-is the baby going out? Its your due?!" Momo look at Lisa in awe.

"What your giving birth now!?" I panic looking around.

Lisa slap my head, "of course not Idiot, I just said I'm hungry, I'm not dying nor I'm giving birth." She said we sigh in relief.

"Tsk what idiots" Rosé look at us.

"So are we eating or not?!" Lisa is getting angry. Me, Jisoo, Seulgi, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung lift her up walking towards the exit of the hospital.

"What the hell are you all doing?!" Lisa wiggled.

"Don't move or we will accidentally drop you" Jisoo sigh

"Let me down!" Lisa shouted.

"No, we need to keep you safe away from viruses and we need to make sure you will not see some ugly people, you can only see us so that the baby will not turn ugly" Seulgi said sternly

"Tsk, do what you like, I'm tired fighting idiots." Lisa calmed down leaning her whole body on us.

"Lisa do you want candy-" Nayeon stop her sentence when Tzuyu shove her off.

"We can't let her see ugly people that includes you" Tzuyu said with no emotions.

"What!?"

"You heard me, I can't repeat myself" We walk out the door holding Lisa up like a sacrifice.

--------------------------------------------------------------