38

JISOO POV'

Looking through the window of the hotel, I look down to the swimming pool just below.

I see my students and teachers having fun, I also see Rosé surrounded by guys and I see some-

Wait the fucking minute, my eyes went wide I rush straight downstairs and on the way I see Jennie making out in the hall way with Lisa.

I grab Jennie's hair dragging her with me, "What the hell chu?!" Jennie shouted clutching my hands.

"Emergency! Rosé is being harrased." I said panicking.

"Who would harrased Rosé? Only an insane person would" she told me calmly.

"The guys who's freaking surrounding her! Let's go!" Running towards the pool with Jennie behind me sighing.

She looks surprise seeing Rosé surrounded by guys, "Wow its true" surprising her greatly, tsk.

"Come on lady, we could have some fun I'll be giving you the best time of your life" one of the guy said, I think his the leader. Okay, I'm gonna name him Spot.

"I told you I'm not interested." Rosé said sighing, yeah thats my girl, I smirk.

"I'm the son of the owner of this place I could kick you out and the students here" Spot smirk at Rosé.

"I don't care" Rosé told him again.

"What's happening?" Lisa ask only arriving at the scene, going to Jennie's side and hugging her.

"Rosé is being harrased but she got it under control" Jennie kissed Lisa's head.

"I see"

The couple is in their own world again, tsk. "Come on lady, you'll be satisfied with the outcome" Spot laugh and his puppies also laughed.

"Nah, I'm in a relationship not interested" Rosé scoffed looking away from the guy.

The guy step closer to her and thats my cue to stop it, "Hey! Leave the lady alone!" shouting at him but when I look at Rosé she's glaring at me, I gave her a what look.

Rosé came closer and whispered, "Don't call me lady its baby to you" she look at me with this seductive look making me gulp, I nod my head so fast.

"Hey, another pretty lady appeared. Do you want to have fun to?" Spot smirk.

"Sorry I'm not interested in dicks" I said looking away.

"Don't worry baby, our dicks is longer than average" he smirk again, smiling creepily.

"You mean shorter than average?" I scoffed, his eyes turned angry.

"Who are you anyway!" He ask me ready to explode in rage.

"I'm the owner of the school staying here, why?" I said not giving a fuck about him.

"Tsk, so your the owner... I kick you out leave the place now!" He said looking at me proudly.

"-and who are you to say that?" My face void with no emotions, looking at him intently.

"I'm the owners son" he stand straight looking so proud at what he said.

"You mean manager of this place?" I said to him, starstruck because of he's dumbness.

"Its the same thing" I look at him speechless, the he'll is wrong with this dude?

"Tsk, we don't care. Call your father for all we care" I said looking away winking at Rosé, knowing what I had in mind she shook her head smiling at my antics.