35

🚫THIS NEXT SCEN IS GRUESOME, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT SKIP🚫
*******************************
JENNIE POV'

I walk towards them slowly while turning on the blow torch, I stop in front of them.

"I was only killing one of you...but look what happened if you two had shut your mouth maybe you will go out of this place unscathed, tsk."

They squirmed, I put the blow torch closer to her fathers hand. "You taked my money with this hands but my money isn't coming back...your hands is uselles now, let's burn it off shall we?"

Smiling at Mr. Lerio he tried to lean back away from me but he is tied on the chair making it hard to move.

"Wait no! Its not enough to condemn for all the sins you two did, let's start with you first" I said smiling evilly while pointing at Sophia, she cried helplessly.

"You know I'm a fan of the breast ripper, do you know what that is? but it gave away all the clues in its name, no fun." I said pouting I signalled the guard to get the contraption.

"This method of torture is used in the 16th century of Bavaria this is use for women who did adultery or self-abortion, for your case Ms. Lerio you did adultery because your a slut." I said to her laughing.

She cried again tears streaming down her face, I got the contraption heating it up in the blow torch until it turned red.

"Strip her" I said to my men which they did.

"You know your breast is a little soggy not like my lili's breast perfect" I said while eyeing her breast disgust on my face.

I clump the contraptions on her breast making her scream but it was muffled because of the cloth, I rip her left breast away.

"I wanna hear you scream" I said taking the cloth on her mouth, she screamed loudly I covered my ears.

"Damn woman your loud" I laugh loudly, I clump it on her right breast next Sophia is squirming making her blood spill all over the place.

I look to her father watching her daughter like he's about to vomit, tears streaming down on his face.

Reaping Sophia's breast I could see her rib cage out in the open, I blow torch her rib cage making her scream slumping on the chair she turned quiet.

"Well one down" I gave the contraption to my men.

"Let's give this guy a chance to talk" I said taking off the cloth on his mouth to.

"M-Mrs. K-kim p-please no.." He beg but I only laugh.

"Sign this first, if you sign this I'll let you off" I said giving him, he immediately signed this guy is dumb.

Its for his company if he sign this all his property will be mine, his wife is also cheating on him. Haha, poor guy.

"Your still gonna die" I laugh at his face turning white.

"I save the best for you Mr. Lerio, its my all time favourite the blood eagle. Your luck it will be me who will do it" I said to him, he cried again the look on his face is priceless.

"I don't want to explain what that is, we need to finish this quick I need to see my lili" I said to him.

Make him lay down on his stomach then I cut his back open making him scream.

I twist his ribs outwards making it look like he has a bone wings and because of the loss of blood he also died.

🚫GRUESOME SCENE OVER🚫

"Clean this up" I said to Mr. Jeon, I make my way towards the bathroom cleaning the blood.

I happily make my way towards the hospital but when I entered Lisa is already awake.

I make my way towards her hugging her softly so she will not experience pain.

"Where did you go?" she ask

"Just did some errands" I said smiling softly.

"I know you did something to Sophia" she said making me pull away from the hug looking at her in shock.

"-but how?"

"You didnt wash thoroughly I could still see some blood" she said looking into my eyes.

"I-im sorry lili, it was just one time she hurt you. If you are scared of me now its okay, I will accept it." I said in the verge of crying.

"Shh, don't cry I already told you Nini I always accept who you are like you accept me in your arms willingly" she said smiling at me, but that made me cry more.

-because of her words, "After you turned okay, so you want to still go to Switzerland with me?" I ask her

She smiled and nodded her head, I smelled her but she smelled like alcohol I don't mind though she is still Lisa.

I snuggled closer to her bed because I didnt sleep properly I fall asleep on her arms she is brushing my hair.

LISA POV'

"Sleep my love" I said kissing her hair, I can't blame her for what she had done. She already established that she will kill anyone who hurt me.

Its not surprising on what she did to Sophia, I don't wanna know though. I'm gonna support her in everything.

I ain't see nothing, I sing while brushing her hair.

"When I look into your eyes, its like watching the night sky or a beautiful sunrise, well there's so much they hold.

And just like them old stars, I see that you've come so far, to be right where you are, how old is your soul?

Well I won't give up on us, even if the skied get rough I'm giving you all my love I'm still looking up.

And when you're needing your space to do some navigating I'll be here patiently waiting, to see what you find.

Cause even the stars they burn some even fall to the earth, we've got a lot to learn God knows were worth it. No, I won't give up"

After I finish singing I was also engulfed by darkness closing my eyes, I made it to my dreamland.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm taking down the fluff, I think this  not fluff anymore hahaha.