45

AUTHOR POV'

Rosé, Lisa, Irene and Nayeon with the TWICE members except Tzuyu and Jeongyeon is inside a strip club...

Meanwhile Chaeyoung is in the corner watching their every movements having an earpiece and a small camera so the girls won't see.

"Can you see this Jisoo?" Ask Chaeyoung while adjusting the camera attached to her button.

"Yeah, perfect...now let's see what's Rosé's do-" Jisoo looked at the camera and saw countless of woman on the pole dancing.

She spat out the coffee she drank on Jeongyeons face making the latter glare at Jisoo.

"A strip club!?" Jisoo shouted in surprise, it looks like Jisoo can shoot lasers through her eyes because of the look she gave to Rosé hyping up the woman who is dancing on the pole.

"Tsk, I can dance better" Jisoo said shrugging her shoulders and crossing her arms.

"What the hell?! Why did they take my baby there?!" Jennie shouted ready to go out and order her men to kidnap Lisa away from the girls.

"Easy there bud...My wife is there but I'm not complaining, let's just kill them later" Seulgi patted Jennie's back, Jennie nodded.

"Tsk, I'm lucky Nayeon won't even look at the strippers there. She will be the stripper herself, saying she's better" Jeongyeon shrug her shoulders the girls looked at the monitor to check Nayeon.

"Wohoo! Look at my beautiful body, peasants" Nayeon is grinding her body up and down on the pole while only wearing a sports bra and short-shorts.

The girls behind the monitor nodded their head, "Yeah, your right" Tzuyu sighted seeing facts.

"Told you so" Jeomgyeon shrugs her shoulder again, looking back at the screen secretly hyping up her girlfriend.

"Okay, Chaeyoung let me see Lisa" Jennie shoved Jisoo out of the screen making her stumble back.

"Hey!" Jisoo shouted but Jennie ignored her, eyes staring permenently at the screen.

"Sure" Chaeyoung turned her body to Lisa, who's sitting closing her eyes and chanting some words.

"If I can't see them Jennie will not Kill me"

Jennie looked at her girl proudly puffing out her chest and having her head held up high.

"Lucky you your wife is obedient but look at my wife enjoying her time tsk, I have a greater body than them if she wants me to do pole dancing I'll gladly do so" Seulgi glared

Then the girls heard something beside Chaeyoung, "Baby, don't tell this to your friends okay? I'll give you a gift later" Mina whispered seductively.

"Chaeyoung! Don't give in, she won't give you anything!" Tzuyu said shouting at the monitor.

"Don't sorry Mina I will not tell them" Chaeyoung smiled brightly.

"Thats it Chaeyoung don't give in, I'll give you a truck of Strawberries later you already know I'm rich so getting that much strawberry is just a piece of cake" Jennie said hyping up Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung nodded her head while Mina is looking at her wife suspicious of the girls movements.

"Rosé what if Jisoo will know what were doing, what will we do? Let's just go home and do a slumber party" Jhiyo said worriedly.

"Okay, let's cross put Jihyo from our kill list" Jisoo said erasing Jihyo's name on the paper.

"She won't find out, we have Mina she will take care of Chaeyoung" When Rosé said that Jisoo nearly thrown her mug at the computer.

"Oh! Its on Chipmunk" Jisoo rubbed her hands together thinking of a plan then something came up she smiled evilly.

"Okay here's the plan agents, we will ignore them let's go out of the country and not comeback until my wedding day. So you all in?" Jisoo stared at them.

"Your really the CEO of ignoring people" Tzuyu pointed out.

"Yeah I am because I'm good at it, so you in or not?" After Jisoo said that Tzuyu looked at the monitor and saw Sana throwing money at the strippers.

"Yeah I'm freaking in!" Tzuyu grumbles in jealousy.

"Okay, how about you?" Jisoo pointed to the rest of them they all nodded their heads except Jennie, we all stared at her.

"Can I bring Lisa?" Jennie ask pleading.

"Nooo!" We all shouted, she sighs but nod her head we all cheered.

"Agent Chaeyoung, stay there or come with us?" Jisoo ask through the earpiece.

"I'm coming, Don't leave me here Agent TRK" Chaeyoung whispers

"Think of a way to get out of there, we will be waiting at the restaurant in front of the bar." Jisoo said, we hurriedly got out of Jisoo's secret room for gaming.

Meanwhile, "Mina I'll get going, Jisoo said that I don't have to watch anymore. Enjoy your time don't worry I will not tell them because I love you" the girls all believe Chaeyoung's words.

Chaeyoung got out smoothly, she quickly cross the street and get inside Jisoo's mini van.

"Okay! Let's go!" They all went to someone's airport, and not their airport so Mina can't trace them. Mina is smart so they need to be careful.

"So where are we going?" ask Chaeyoung

"Spain" Jisoo smiled speeding up.

--

"Wow!" Jeongyeon exclaimed flopping inside their shared room. Yes, they are all sharing one room.

"So, what are we gonna do watch yadong?" Wendy said they all stared in shock.

"What the hell?! Why are you here?! No, how did you get here?!" Jisoo ask in surprise.

"What? I have been with you through out the day" Wendy shrug her shoulders, they all sigh but let it go.

"Fine..." Jennie said but glared at Wendy getting suspicious is she's a spy.

"Don't worry I'm not a spy...I'm teaming with all of you, Joy is enjoying the time of her life at the club" Wendy clench her fist.

"Okay we believe you!" Jeongyeon said sitting on the floor because they don't have much space.

"So why are we all sharing one room? I can just pay for each of us?" Jennie looked at them with curiosity.

"Oh, Its for safety. Mina can't trace us this way, I'm using my cousins card. Oh! Rosé has a cousin who's a tracer so we need to stay here and not move, and its fun this way we will have a slumber party" Jisoo explained.

"Welp, will be staying in Spain for one day." They all flop down on the bed but grunted when they all stack on each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I didnt update for two days. I found a job, I'm a sales lady at some shop.

Its boring but eh... It can pay for my tuition.