21

JENNIE POV'

Lisa and me is inside my private jet going to our honeymoon and I am very excited for whats to come, kekeke.

I'm sitting on the chair sipping champagne, while Mrs. Kim is looking around the airplane.

Its nice to call her that, its sound right to my ear and my heart.

After a couple minutes, I finished one wine still not drunk. I walk to the room build inside the plane and slept my dizziness.

I woke up because I felt that someone is poking me, I look around the room and locked eyes with my wife.

"Finished?" I asked her groggily, she nodded while chuckling. She brushed my hair a few times making me want to go back to sleep.

I pulled her into the bed and hug her between my arms, she squealed in surprise but moved closer.

"Honey, I want to make babies now" she suddenly said while going on top of me. I choked on air, surprise of her bold action

"Lili let's enjoy the vacation first, okay?" I said to her hugging her on my lap.

"Okay" she said sadly, I sigh and kissed her forehead.

"By the way where did you learn to do this kind of things?" I asked her putting my head in her neck.

"Rosé taught me this, to make you happy and to make babies faster." She said to me, I look at her in surprise which turned to rage.

"Are you angry at me?" She asked pouting, I shook my head.

"Not you but to Rosé, she will get a scolding teaching you these kind of things" I said to her sternly, she nod having a serious look on her face.

I almost squealed because of her cuteness, but I stopped myself. Instead I hugged her in delight.

We arrived at my vacation house in Paris, I carry our belongings inside the house.

We will be staying here in a month, then when we go back to Korea I will visit the resort on Jeju with our friends and families.

Lisa flopped on the bed, I run towards the bed and jump on top of her. She groaned but laugh.

"Nini, your heavy" She said while trying to catch her breath.

"I love you my instant wife" I said while hugging her closer.

"Hey! If you say it that way, it will look like we just met and married right away"

"-but we met literally met a month ago lili" I said to her thinking deeply, she punched and pushed me off.

"Go and make me something to eat I'm hungry" she said pointing towards the door, I shook my head but followed her instructions.

I was humming to unidentified song while chopping some avocados for her sandwich, I washed my hands and turned around.

Lisa came down stairs wearing my sweater and short-shorts.

I stopped breathing when I saw how she fit well on my clothes, then I got a flashback when I met her first in my office.

She was the girl that God gave to me willingly... She was wearing a daisy flower dress that made me love daisies.

She was the girl, that saved me from loneliness. She wants to have a baby with me the first time we met, thinking back like this makes me want to laugh.

I look around and everything's in slow motion, I only see her dazzling smile brighter than the sun itself.

Thinking like this made me realize that I made the right decision to marry her, I only want her to be the mother of my children.