17

JENNIE POV'

"I OBJECT!" someone barge into the room it was...

Lisa's brother BamBam, while Ella is pulling him out of the room.

"No! You can't object the marriage will continue. Who are you to decide anyways?" Ella ask while trying to drag BamBam out.

"I'm her brother! and you Jennie Kim, you didn't even tell me you-you ugly duck" he said while trying to avoid cursing because of lili.

"Eh? Your her brother?" Ella ask dumfounded while taking her hands away from Lisa's brother.

"Pft, your getting married and you'll not even tell your brother? Come with me now!" BamBam said

Lisa stood up nervously, I stare at her nervous. Will she really come with her brother? I look at her sadly that she will leave me.

She come up to him and hug him, I stare at the floor sadly. She doesn't want to marry me after all.

"Bammy, I'm sorry I didnt tell you it was just yesterday that Lisa's sister announced that me and nini will marry. If you don't want us to marry. Ok, I will not marry nini." Lisa said we all stare at her, then my friends looked at me sadly.

"Hmp, not that I don't I want you to marry her. You have not finished collage because father forbid you, finished it first then- No you can marry Jennie next week after that finish your studies okay? Just for one year." BamBam pet Lisa's head.

We all look at BamBam I never knew he's a good brother, BamBam is leaving but Lisa hug his back.

"Why are you leaving brother? Your welcome here...come sit beside me" Lisa drag BamBam to our sit, then she look at me intently. Hays, I transfer to another sit then she made BamBam sit in my chair.

"What do you want to eat brother? I could order it for you, your sister-in-law will pay for it." Lisa said while putting food in BamBams plate.

BamBam look at her happily eating, the room has gone quiet and only the two siblings is making noise.

"Still No- you need to finish school first" BamBam said surprising us, wait...huh?

"Noooo! I did everything I fed you, I pulled out your sit. Please, don't make me go back to school" Lisa pleads.

"Still no, if you want to marry Jennie after you marry her, you start school right away" BamBam said intently.

"How can we make babies then if I'm busy?" Lisa ask him, BamBam choked on his food and all of us cough.

"What are you even saying pokpak?! Hays, when you graduate then thats the time you can make babies" BamBam said while brushing Lisa's hair away from her face and tucking it behind her ears.

"Did you'll forgot, I'm here... Hello?! Your favorite sister is here" Ella said while pushing BamBam away making him fall on the ground then she sat on BamBam's sit.

"You crazy woman! I-i will feed you many food so you'll explode, hmp." BamBam said while pointing at Ella while dusting his clothes.

"Ella... Hays, I'm sorry brother-in-law. Please, let me marry Lisa" I plead, I remembered that Lisa said that BamBam can make the decision of marrying me.

"Pft, what is with you two? I already gave my permission, after you marry Lisa please, make her go to college that is all I'm asking for you. Can you here me Jennie Kim! Make Lisa go to college."

"Sir, yes-sir" I shouted while doing a salute, he pat my back and look for an available sit.

He put the sit beside Ella, Ella look at him like he's crazy. BamBam look at her then he sigh.

"I have a boyfriend, I don't like you" BamBam said suddenly to Ella.

"Who said I even like you-you moron, I have a girlfriend to" Ella said to him while hitting the back of his head.

"Ohhh, where is this girlfriend of yours" I ask, I want a double wedding.

"Nuh-uh, I know what is on your mind Jennie. I will not show you to her, maybe after the your wedding" Ella said while putting food in Lisa's plate.

"Lili, eat more okay."

"Pft, Irene and me will go now. We still have a date" Seulgi said while dragging Irene out.

"By the way congrats!" Irene shouted outside the door.

"Well thats it, all of us CUMPANY will go now" then they exit one by one, they congratulate me, then the four of us are still in the room.

"Sooo? Will you tell this to our parents pokpak?"

"No! Lili can't tell her parents they already gave her to me, they can't make decisions now." I said while glaring at nothing.

"Yeah...they gave me away brother that is why I can't go back home anymore" Lisa said sadly, her brother stood up and gave Lisa a long hug.

"I'm sorry lili, I didnt know. How about this I'll visit you in your current house then, I will bring Leo." BamBam said.

"Who's Leo?" I ask

"Much more important than you" BamBam snorted. Who is this Leo guy that is much more important to lili than me? I started to get angry.

"Yey! I miss Leo, I want to hug him and give him lots of kisses" Lisa said while imagining hugging someone.

My face started to get red because of anger, I look at Lisa's happy face wondering who's Leo, sigh.

"Welp, you can all wait in the car, I will pay for our meals first." I called for the waiter and ask him the bills.

He gave it to me and I look for the price my eyes widened because of the price, freaking 3000 dollars!?! I paid its not gonna scratch my bank account anyway, I have billions of money.

I followed them out, I see Ella and BamBam pulling each others hair.

"You! Let go!" Ella shouted

"You let go!" BsmBam shouted back

"What is happening?!" I ask

"Welp, your sister here pulled my hair first just because I was sitting in the front sit" he said while glaring at Ella.

"Tsk, she's my younger sister of course I'll have the front sit" Ella retorted then they start pulling each other hair again.

I sigh loudly then an idea pop in my head, I got ropes and look at my cars roof.

--Many minutes later...

"You!!! Freaking Jennie Kim let us off from your car roof...Ahhhhh! Don't start the car!!" Ella shouted, BamBam already fainted.

"Noooo! Slowdown!!!!" Ella shouted again.

"Hahaha, thats what you get" then I close the windows so we cannot here anymore noise.

"Is it okay to put them there? Many people will wonder and cops will notice" Lisa said worriedly, I look at her smiling.

"Don't worry lili, I'm Jennie Kim I can get away with anything. Let's teach them a lesson first because they will be in-laws in the future" I said while giving her a kiss on her hands.

"Okay, if you want to"

" I'll do anything for you my daisy, we will start our little family after you finished collage" I said to her.

"Nooo! I don't want collage" Lisa whined.

"but lili I already promised your brother, I can't go back to my words" I said to her while staring straight towards the roads.

"I know" Lisa said sadly

"We will stop for ice cream first, we will let them off there" I said while increasing my speed, I heard shouting.

I laugh and smiled at her, this is the best day ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very sorry I could not update yesterday, my boss made me work overtime and my exams are nearing. I'll try and give you many updates as I can, and thank you for reading 🥰