11

LISA POV'

We are here at the mall trying to find clothes that are suitable for me, Rosé is dragging me everywhere. Some sales lady is kicking us out from their store because they thought we are poor.

We are wearing flip-flops, plain T-shirt and sweat pants. Rosé said its very easy to look for clothes and wear them this way but its unlucky because we are getting kick out like a homeless person.

We were walking and finding my clothes for to long, Rosé already found hers.

          (Just imagine Rosé is wearing the dress)

The dress Rosé picked was very beautiful I want to steal it and wear it for myself but Rosé said it will not fit me.

"Rosé, I'm hungry please let's eat" I pouted, worried because of my stomach.

"Sure, baby lili. Do you miss your mommy Jennie?" Rosé said

"Yeah, I want nini to hug me and carry me. I'm very tired" I said to her, looking sad clearly missing nini.

She snickered, I look at her curious about why she's laughing. She stop and cleared her throat, she dragged me towards the cafeteria.

Yes, they have a cafeteria at the mall. We sat on an empty sit, "Lisa, wait here I will order your food. What would you like?"

"I want ice-cream!"

"No, Jennie will scold me if you don't eat properly, I don't want to see heaven yet." Rosé said

"but-"

"No, buts... I will order you rice and vegetable soup. This is your nini's order." She said sternly at me while patting my head, but I don't want vegetable soup.

I was waiting for her when a group of boys come strutting towards me, I look at them confuse.

"Hey, beautiful what are you doing here sitting alone" he said while pulling out a chair next to me.

"I'm not alone she is buying food" I said to him, wanting to leave because I was getting uncomfortable of the staring.

"Ooh, another girl" they snickered like maniacs, "So beautiful what's your name?" he said smiling while inching close to me.

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!!" Some black men shouted while having guns, coming towards me and the boys. They tackled the boy.

"Hey! What's the problem man?" The boy said clearly hurt.