23

JENNIE POV'

"Eh? Really!?!" I said surprise by the revelation, what the hell?

"Please, don't be angry...I'm not that innocent but I still hate cursing" she said sternly looking at me with puppy eyes.

Sighing, I look at her sadly because she can't trust me enough but thankful that she told me sooner.

After thinking about it, I smiled widely and offer her a hug which she accept.

"Its okay, but please tell me everything about you, we will not hide any secrets from each other okay"

"Okay Nini, I love you" she said kissing my cheeks.

"I love you to, oh! by the way-"

"Yes, nini?" she ask curious.

"We can't do IVF sadly because of your  brothers wish, he called me today that you will go to school after our honeymoon, youre already enrolled but after you finish school that is when we will make one" I said explaining

"but I don't want to go to school" she whined

"Nuh-uh your brother will surely take this to the court to make me divorce you just because you didnt go to school"

"Fine!" She shouted, I sigh it will be a long year I tell you.

-------(Time Skip)

"HELLO RESORT OF JENNIE!" Jisoo shouted with Lisa running towards the ocean.

"Lisa, come here I bought something for you!" Rosé shouted so Lisa can hear her, Lisa followed her to the CR while I lay down on the bench near the beach.

"Jennie Kim, are you excited to see our girls in their swimsuit because I am" Jisoo said smirking.

I look at her with bored expression because I know Lisa will not wear anything sexy-

My thoughts got interrupted when both are girls walking towards us wearing two piece swim suit, Rosé is wearing white while Lisa is wearing red.

My mouth hang open, Jisoo pat my back excitedly while running towards her girlfriend and lifting her off the ground.

Lisa stopped in front of me and hung her head low, I notice that her face is getting red.

I chuckled at her actions and look at her smugly, then I whispered

"Now I know that your not innocent, I'm gonna ravish you in that swimsuit tonight and don't even think to take it off"

"But I'll get cold wearing this" she said trying to escape my plan.

"Here" I gave her my towel and putting it around her.

"Now you will not get cold."

"Tsk, you did not even compliment me properly" she murmured but I heard her.

"Don't worry lili, your always beautiful, and may I add sexy" I said slightly tapping her butt, she gasped and glared at me because of my actions.

"Go, and have fun Lisa I'll be here watching you" I said ushering her to Jisoo and the Cumpany, tsk Jisoo came up with the name but because they like so we stick with the name Cumpany.

"What you doing here, Jen?" Ask Tzuyu

"Nothing just watching them have fun, how about you why are you here?"

"Meh, Sana's ignoring me because she assumed that your butler Jungkook is courting me. She doesn't know I have a brother" she said laughing

"Then why don't you tell her?" I ask

"Eh...Sana is cute when jealous but I'll tell her when we see my brother again, we don't have the same last name cause he changed it because of work so he will not get traced by bad guys" she explained, I nod at her reasoning.

"Want to make her and Lisa more jealous" she ask excitedly.

"Eh, yeah sure" I said yes because I want to see Lisa jealous I'm always the one who's jealous, we need some change.

We pretend to talk seriously then our girls saw our serious expression then they run towards us with worried faces, I nod at Tzuyu signing that they are approaching us.

When they got closer we started our plan to make our girls jealous.

"Tzuyu, have you seen Jihyos boobs its so big" I said loudly so Sana and Lisa could here us but not loud enough so the other girls can hear.

"Yeah, she looks so sexy in her swimsuit" she looks at jihyo

"-but you should see dahyun look at her milky white skin" she added

"Yeah" I nodded

"but look at Nayeons sexy smil-" I got cut off because someone slap my face, ouch the fuck.

We look at our fuming girls, Lisa slap me again but the other side.

"Ouch, that hurts why did you do that" I said caressing my face.

"You should ask yourself that Jennie Kim" she said storming off to our room, I nod at Tzuyu and followed Lisa.

When I got into our room its lock but I heard crying inside the room, then I felt guilty.

"Lisa open the door please" I plead banging the door.

"No!"

I sigh, getting the keys from the reception area I proceed to open our room seeing her in bed crying.

"Go away Kim!" she said shouting

"Come on baby, we were just teasing you" I said explaining

"It was not funny Kim" she said looking at me sternly.

"I know and I'm sorry we go overboard"  I sit beside her but she scoot away, I stop myself from swooning because of her cute actions.

"I'm sorry forgive Nini please, I was just trying to see if you get jealous" I said to her while putting her hair behind her ears.

She slump still not talking to me, I scoot over to her hugging her gently while patting her back, she hug me back her tears flowed again.

"Nini, your bad" she cried more, ahhh she's so cute. My inner me fangirled to Lisa's jealous actions its cute.

"How about this I'll make it up to you and make you feel good mmh, we are here alone in our room anyways" I said smirking

I laid her down on the bed and I hovered above her, I kissed her tears away.

Kissing her all over her face, she giggled, with the smile back in her face I started to go down smiling at her.

Taking off her swimsuit we made love the whole day, not caring if we are here to evaluate the resort.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I can't write one more smut, my mind is having a writers block but in the future I'll write a smut if I can, hahshsh