3

JENNIE POV'

"Wha-what did you say?" I ask again, clearly my ears are betraying me. I started to get nervous.

"When do we make babies?" Lisa asked again with an innocent look in her eyes.

I stood up abruptly looking at her with fear, " Who told you that lili?"

"Papa, he said if we make babies I could make you happy. Then he said that you will help papa's company" Lisa said looking happy.

"No-no-no! baby don't trust your papa okay don't ask that kind of question again its not good." I mumble in nervousness, is she willing to make babies with me? Snap out of it Kim she's still a child but she's 20, I battled with myself.

" Do you not want to make babies with me? Am I ugly?" Lisa started to whine looking at me angrily

"Lili removed that look from your face I don't want you to look at me like you hate me, I want to have bab- ... I mean we can but you need to marry me first and we need to be girlfriends to get married." I explain

"Then let's be girlfriends, I want you to be my friend then let's get married. We can do it now or tomorrow" Lisa said while clapping her hands happily.

"No- Lisa we need to love each other first, you don't love me and I don't love you. Your father gave you to me so that I can take care of you while they also take care of your family matters" I explained again.

"Why didnt you call me lili you hate me now?" Lisa's face started to get sad, but it irked me because I explained so carefully and all she heard was me not calling her lili.

"Lis- I mean lili, we don't need to rush okay we can make babies...well if you want to, I mean w-we can make babies but well...umm, uh forget it." I mumbled

"Sure I can wait, babies are so cute...I know because I was once a baby" Lisa said looking so confident, I think that was her version of calling herself cute, comparing to babies.

"Well- do you want to eat? Cause I'm famished." I ask her

"Yeah, I want ice cream... Chocolate ice cream" Lisa said smiling

"But lili you need to eat proper food first, we can get ice cream after you eat your rice. I will get you many ice cream." I told her with lace of concern on my voice.

"Ok Nini" Lisa said while skipping out the door.

"Yeah sur- wait did you just call me Nini?" I called for her surprise because of the nickname, I started to get red again but I calmed myself and carefully walk out the door while doing little dances, Lili called me Nini yeah, lili called me Nini yeah.

We arrived at the restaurant, I'm still happy because of the past events, Lisa skipped towards the restaurant. I followed her like a puppy.

"Ms. Kim pleasure to have you here" the manager of the restaurant greeted us, I only nod my head. My eyes only focusing on her.

"Table for two please" Lisa cutely said to the manager, irration started to form on my face. I look at the manager with hatred, who is he to recieve my daisy's aegyo. I will ruin you, when I was the brink of firing the guy, Lisa ask me something "Nini what do you want to eat, I want steak please" my heart started to melt.

"Of course my darling you can get anything" I said to her, but when I look back at the manager I saw a disgusting sight, he was also looking at lili with adoration. Only I Jennie Kim can look at Lisa with adoration, who is this guy he is not even worthy to lay eyes on her.

I started to get angry, like soulmates I think Lisa understood my mood and quickly hugged me " Calm down Nini we can share" she said while showing her precious smile, I think I might just die.

"Very well let's go" she drag me towards our sit, while she was ordering food. I stood up and got the owner of the restaurant.

"Ms. Kim what do you need we can give it to you" The owner ask happily.

" I want you to fire your manager, she look at my baby the wrong way." I told him, the owner showed confuse looks but didnt ask further questions " Very well Ms. Kim for your second visit you will not see him here" he said

I walk towards our table, my face showed concern when I saw my lili looking like she's about to cry, I ran towards her.

"Lili are you okay? Are you hurt? Did something happen? Did anyone gave you a hard time?" I ask her and I started to panicked.

"Why did you leave me your a meanie hmp" Lisa said sulking, I stare at her with disbelief. " I was from the bathroom I need to pee" I explain to her.

"I believe you, I want to eat now" Lili said, I sighed in relieve. I sat down and we started to eat.

After we ate we got in our car, " you said you will give me ice cream if I will eat rice and I ate give me ice cream now" my baby lili demand, she is so cute with that angry face of hers.

"Sure baby" I smiled at her, we drove to the ice cream shop. I'm still afraid that something bad will happen to her so I got out ordered her ice cream and I let her ate it on the way to my house.

After we arrived I look at my right and saw an angel sleeping with chocolate ice cream around her mouth, I chuckled and carefully got out and I carried her to my room, I wipe her face with wet tissues and I gently laid her down. I got out of my room.

"Ms. Jennie her room is ready you can put her there" Nanny said to me, I shook my head at her.

" Sorry I made you clean a room but I decided that she will sleep beside me " I told her, she smiled at me and bowed understanding my words.

I took a bath and changed my clothes, I went back to the room, seeing her sleeping peacefully. I looked at her outfit it makes her uncomfortable.

I got boxers and T-shirt of mine for her to wear , I turned of the lights and started to undress her. If not for the turned off lights you will definitely see my red face. I quickly changed her clothes, I got in the cover while covering her body with the blanket.

I hugged her close to me with my chin above her head, like she feels my heat she comes closer and clutch my shirt making my heartbeat fast, what are you doing to me Lisa, I look at her.

"Goodnight my daisy sleep well" I whispered and kiss her head softly and just like that I succumbed into darkness with a smile in my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter three done, if you see any grammar errors sorry English is not my first language.😂😂