33

LISA POV'

"Good day students of TRK!" Irene shouted in front of the stadium, the students went nuts.

"Yeah!"

"Mommy Irene, why so hot?!"

"Good morning my wife!"

"Irene, our child is waiting at home!"

I look around the stadium and listen to their weird howling, "Now be quiet" Irene said that made the students became so quiet I stare in shock.

"Today we have a very special guest..."

The students became noisy again asking their sit mates if they know who, after a minute Irene talked again.

"Shhh, be quiet and let us welcome Kim Jisoo the owner of TRK School!" Irene said

Jisoo got out of the backstage and went on the center stage, "Hello my lovely students!"

"Hello President!" All of the student shouted.

"Today I will be giving all of you a present!! Be excited!" Jisoo clap her hands making the students clap to.

"That's more I like it...anyhow, let's go back to the main topic so I've talk to our sponsor the lovely Jennie Kim from Kim Company.

She will provide for our expenses for a field trip...Yes, you heard it right a field trip and its gonna take place in Switzerland" Jisoo announced

Yeji and her friends looked at me but I shrug indicating I didnt know...Wait a minute...

(Flashback)

"Lili where do you wanna go for vacation?" Jennie asked

"I don't know anywhere you like Nini" I said snuggling closer to her embrace.

"No, you should decide..like what country do you want to visit the most?" Jennie ask again

"Well... I want to go to Hawaii, New Zealand or Switzerland but I'm satisfied in any country if I'm with you Nini" I said smiling at her, she blushed.

"You became so cheesy these days Mrs. Kim" she eyed me teasingly

"Only for you Nini" I said kissing her on the lips.

"Not only cheesy but clingy also" she said laughing

"Do you hate it?"

"I like everything about you Lili from head to toe, inside and out" She said kissing my nose making me giggle.

(Time skip)

"Nini?" I said knocking on her office, she didnt hear me so I opened it. I saw her talking on the phone, so I listened.

"Yes, Jisoo its on me" she said pacing back and fort.

"Jisoo I already told you, you just need to tell them its for a vacation or what you call it? Never mind"

"Jisoo? What's your decision?"

"Yes, its not for Lisa its for all of them"

"Stop teasing me, Jisoo" she said getting angry.

"Yeah, I am chill..."

"Okay, I'll wait for the announcement...Yes, Jisoo there will be food"

"Okay, bye."

(End of flashback)

Tsk Jennie Kim and her moves to please me but I never say I hated it though, he he.

"So a week from now everybody in the school will have a field trip in Switzerland, we will provide papers so please let your parents sign it, Good day." Jisoo said.

Jisoo is walking towards my location while passing by she whispered, "Tsk, tell your Nini to thank me" I laugh then nod my head.

She hurriedly go out of the auditorium, I excuse myself going towards the school bathroom I called Jennie.

'Hey lili' she answered the phone happily.

'Nini' I said sternly, I heard her gulp then laugh awkwardly.

'Y-yeah lili, umm did I do something wrong?'

'What is this field trip about?' I ask her

'Um, fine its for you to enjoy, but I'll be there don't worry lili its all taking cared of.'

'You better' I said to her

'I have meeting in a minute, I love you lili'

'Love you to babye' I said hanging up the phone...

---

"Everybody get in line!" The teachers shouted in front of the students.

"Find your section and slowly get into the bus, will be late for our flight!"

The students get into a line then slowly entered there buses, we drive to the airport I saw Nini's private jet and a common airplane.

"If your a scholar proceed to the private jet!" Irene shouted but she's looking at me then sends me teasing smiles.

"What!!" Sophia shouted

"What is it Mrs. Lerio" Irene sigh

"but Lalisa is the only Scholar its unfair she should also ride with us!" Sophia shouted again.

"Still...we should follow the protocols" Irene look at her tiredly.

"Unfair! I'm calling my dad, tsk." She said taking out her phone but stop when there is no, signal.

"Uhh!" She shouted frustrated

"Mrs. Lerio just get in the Airplane were late." Irene said again.

I proceed to Nini's jet but somebody pulled my head, I shouted in pain.

I turned around to see who is it but I was met with a slap on my face, my face turned red because of the pain.

"Let go Sophia!"

"You bitch I'm having enough of you,  get out of this school you poor skank" she said pulling my hair harder.

The students shouted, "Fight, Fight, fight..."

Sophia is still pulling my hair... I can't take this anymore, everyday in school I'm always bullied by this girl.

My eyes started to water but I held it in, afraid to show weakness. I slump on the floor Sophia got on top of me slapping me left to right.

"Stop!" I shouted

"You thought I'll let you get away" she grab my hair then punch me in the stomach.

I spat blood because of the force she gave, The teachers, Irene and the staff is pulling her away from me but because of her strenght and she's clinging into me, they can't pull her away.

She laugh and proceed to punch me in the stomach continuously, but the student became quiet.

"What the hell are you doing!!" Somebody shouted and because the person, startled Sophia her grip on me became lose.

I opened my eyes, saw Sophia in the floor next to me looking at Jennie's gaze afraid.

I stood up and run to Jennie, "Nini!" I run to her crying...

"I shoot, bless Sophia's poor soul" Ryujin did a sign of the cross looking towards Sophia shaking her head.

--------------------------------------------------------------