10

JENIIE POV'

"Nini?"

I immediately take my hands off from Nayeon and look back, I saw Lisa crossing her arms looking at me angrily. She look between Nayeon and me, "Hello lili, what are you doing here? I mean I thought you have work?"

"I was trying to buy food" she said staring at me, I look around nervously trying to not look into her scary eyes.

"Oh, you must be the girl" Nayeon said to her, Nayeon stared at me like saying she have an idea but I look at her signing that its not a good.

"What girl you talking about? What are you doing here?" She ask us, while sitting down in the chair next to me, she pinch my side and I flinched.

"Oh, we were bonding because Nini said she doesn't have work today. She cleared her schedules just for me, I must be a lucky girl" Nayeon said to Lisa teasingly.

Lisa glared at her, "Only I can call Jennie, Nini and she cleared her schedules for me. We were eating at her house"

"but why are you not with her?" Nayeon said, trying to provoke Lisa.
'I got you' she mouthed at me.

"I'm here now so you should leave and stop bothering her" Lisa fired back,

"Okay geez, by the way here's my number Nini" Nayeon said while handing me her number card which I accept earning a glare from lili.

"So you go around meeting girls when I'm not around?" She said to me angrily.

"but i-"

"I don't need your explanation, I was planning to take you to dinner but I guess you can't wait." She said disappointed at me, wait she was taking me to dinner?

"Lili, Nayeon and I just met here. I personally dont know here we were just talking, so please don't be angry at me" I pouted

"Tsk, reasons just say you don't want me anymore I can leave" she said looking away, I sigh

"Lili we are not even together, your not my girlfriend yet" I said to her sadly

"When I said I want to have babies with you, that means your gonna be my girlfriend and my wife, I thought we already established that." She said looking at me sadly

"Wait that means we were together all along and I didn't know?" I ask dumfounded.

"Tsk, who's the innocent one now?"

"Lili, I can do anything like...hug you or kiss you anywhere I like without permission?" I ask again, trying to hide my excitement.

"Yeah-"

I didnt wait any minute I hugged her tight and kissed her all over her face, earning a giggle from lili making me smile and I kept kissing her.

"Thats enough Nini, your lipstick is getting on my face" she said to me laughing

"I dont care, and don't erase that, its my mark of love" I said to her proudly, I kissed her like there's no tomorrow but I stopped when I heard her stomach growl.

She look down in embarrassment, she hide put her face on the crook of my neck, "Nini I'm hungry, I want food"

"Sure, anything for my Lili" I stood up and walk to the counter ordering food for the both of us, this will serve as our dinner.

I walk back to her excitedly, and kissed the top of her head, "Here's your food my daisy eat up"

While we are eating we talk like civilized persons but I occasionally steal a kiss from her, which is why she's been glaring at me.

"Nini, don't be a kiss addict. Look what you did my face is full of your lipstick" she said sulking

"but I can't stop kissing you, you are just so cute." I said while pinching her cheeks and kissing her nose.

"I want to visit Jisoo" she suddenly said

"Why do you want to visit her? and by the way lili your coming with me to the gala in two days" I said straight to her

"I don't have any clothes to wear for that occasion" she said sadly, " You can go with Ms. Park tomorrow at the mall, you can buy anything you want. I will pay"

"but- its my pay day today so I should buy my own clothes from my own money"

"but lili I'm already ri-, never mind don't even spend a penny. I want to pay for the clothes, I don't care if I look stupid. Spend my money like there is no tomorrow, use me like a lemon squish all my juice out."

She look at me smiling, "Nini your so cute, I want to put you in my pocket"

"but your the cuter one in the relationship" I said to her kissing her ear, earning a blushed from her, which made me look so proud.

"by the way I have finished eating let's go, to Jisoo's place" she said dragging me towards the car.

"What are we even gonna do there?

"I have to give something to her, just drive me to her place please" she said, while reaching for her bags pocket

I oblige, started to drive to Jisoo's house when we arrive at her house the guards let me in because they recognized my car.

"Well-well-well, what do we have here a lovely couple coming in my house late in the evening" Jisoo said while opening her front door wearing her turtle-rabbit onesie.

"I don't want to come here, lili here want to give something to you and after that we will leave, tsk I can't stand this place"

"Don't be a kill-joy jendeuk, you two come inside the house" she said opening her door wider, but before I got inside the house she slap my butt and wink at me, I gave her a glare.

"What do you want to give to me Ms. Manobal? She ask

"its Manoban- never mind Jisoo here is the love letter you ask me to write for Chaeyoung" Lisa said while handing the card to Jisoo

"Oh- yes I completely forgot about that" jisoo said while reaching for the card, putting it in her table.

"What about me lili do I have a love letter?" I ask her waiting for her answer, "no, I didnt have time to make yours"

I look at her loudly I sigh, but smiled again when I remembered she will attend the gala with me, "okay that's enough let's go lili" I drag her towards the car.

"Yeah, goodbye to you to" Jisoo shouted at us because we were already far from her, which we ignored.

I drove to our house liking the silent atmosphere around us, while my hand is on her thigh I gave it a squeeze. I drove under the night sky watching our love blossom.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be updating tonight...because I'm waiting for Rosé solo to drop, support her please and stream it. Thank you for the support see you later😊😊