15

JENNIE POV'

Shoot, I can't let Lisa see her. What a bad day to start. "Ms. Park, I will pick up Ella myself" after I said that I run towards the exit.

I got into my car and rushed towards the airport, when I got there I saw her brown hair waving against the wind. She looked at me and smiled, I run towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Why are you here?" She ask while looking at me intently.

"Can't your sister pick you up?" I said to her enthusiastically.

"This is unusual, something is going on I just can't point it out yet, oh well. Let's go back to the mans-"

"No- I mean we can't go back to the mansion because I...I booked you a hotel room, five stars for free my treat" I said to her afraid she will see lili.

"Hmm, weird oh well its your treat" she dumped her bags in my hands, this is freaking heavy.

I put the bags in the trunk and opened the door for her, "Well you have manners today, I wondered what happened"

"Nothing happened- stop asking question" I said to her afraid she will find me suspicious.

"Why is there a duck keychain here?" She pick the keychain up and look at it wondering, holy thats Lisa's keychain.

I snatched the keychain in her hands, "Its mine" I said to her, she look at me.

"You like ducks now? Well you like to eat ducks when you were a kid..." She said to me, I forgot to tell you she's older than me.

I'm afraid of this one personality of hers, We walk towards the front desk.

"Hello, Ms. Kim what a pleasure to have you here at our hotel what can I do for y-"

"Yes, I booked a room here for one person, the deluxe room don't tell me you have forgotten?" I said waiting for him to catch on.

"But you didn-" I look at him glaring while looking at my sister.

"Uh... Yes, wait a minute. Your room will be ready in a minute please sit and enjoy some tea first" he said, I sigh in relief.

"I like you, I'll make sure to call your boss to give you a raise" I whispered at him while giving him a thumbs up.

He bowed and said thank you many times, I let him off and sat beside my sister.

"Who's lili?" Fuck where the hell she got that...

"Eh...what?" I said trying to sound dumb.

"Stop doing that who's lili? Someone text you so I read it, and its said to pick her up because you and her will go on a dinne-"

"Who, told you to go through someone's phone?" I said while snatching my phone from her grasp.

"Tell me who's lili?"

"Its Lisa for you, well she's my... girlfrien-" I said but she cut me off.

"Finally, take me to her." This is what I'm afraid of.

"but you must be busy, you can visit her ano-" she cut me off again.

"No, let's go there now" she said while dragging me towards my car, she sat on the drivers sit and look at me.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Start the car...its her keychain right?" I start the car and look at her.

"Yeah, its hers" a smile appeared on my face.

"Well you look lovesick and its disgusting" she said

I drove to lili's work, when we arrived she is waiting for us outside looking at the floor.

She look up and saw my car, her smile brightens.

"Well she is cute" she said while looking at my lili.

"Nin-" while she opened the front door she saw Ella at the front sit.

"Who's this?" She ask angrily, she stomped towards the back seat.

"Hey, lili how was your work?" I asked her, "You sound disgusting" Ella whispered at my ear.

"Answer me first who's this?" She points at Ella.

"You know its bad to point darling" she said to Lisa while smiling.

Lisa look down on the floor blushing, the hell what is happening.

"Well lili, say hello to my older sister." I said while looking ahead afraid to bump into something.

"I-i hello" she said heating up again.

"Oh my you are so cute come to your sister-in-law let me hug you" Ella said while leaning between the chairs, Lisa look at her and hugged her.

"You are so fluffy, mwuah" Ella kissed her all over her face while hugging her.

"Thats enough Lisa's mine get your own" I said while pulling them off, I look at Lisa and saw her looking down the car floor.

We arrive at the restaurant, I pulled a chair for lili. Ella look at me and her chair I sigh and also pulled a chair for her.

They ordered the food, they start a conversation ignoring me. I look around the restaurant, I saw a girl bending I stared at her long legs.

Lili also has long legs, its better. Then she saw me look at her, she winked but I look away then I met with two pair of angry eyes.

"Well- is the food ready?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Train your eyes, tell them where to look if not say bye-bye." Ella look at me glaring her eyes while pointing at lili.

"I was not looking at her legs" I regret saying that.

Ella twist my ear I groaned in pain, "Why are you looking at her legs?"

"Lili's leg is better" I said while looking at Lisa with puppy eyes.

"Pft, stop staring at me"

The food arrived they dig in straight away. After they finished they sat their trying to digest the food.

"Yow, Lisa have you started making babies yet?" Ella suddenly ask, I choked on my water.

"No... Nini said that she have to marry me first" she said to her seriously.

"Hmm, I like you to be part of the family. Welcome to Kim family" she said while smiling at Lisa.

"Thank you!" Lisa look up at her like shes her hero, I look at them dumbfounded.

"Well its settled, you like to be in our little family right?" Ella ask Lisa.

"What is settled?" I ask looking at them both.

"You are getting married next week"

"WHAT!?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------