Are We Normal Yet?

Start bij het begin

"Found you." He whispers.

Kai's hands suddenly come out, grabbing my arms and pulling me out from behind the clothes. He tightens his fingers around my wrists, smirking at me.

"You suck at hiding, princess." He whispers.

"Not fair. You're a vampire." I argue. One of Kai's hands trails up to my cheek, cupping it.

"I'm a heretic, angel. There's a difference." He corrects.

I roll my eyes, trying to walk past Kai, but of course, he doesn't let me. His hand that was on my cheek lowers to my throat and he squeezes his fingers around it before pushing me against the closest wall.

"Get rid of the attitude." He growls.

"Okay, okay." I say, not wanting this to turn into something more.

Well, now that I think about it- no.

Not right now at least.

His hand leaves my throat, trailing down to wrap around my waist.

"Are you going to tell me who you were on the phone with and what it was about?" I ask.

"You are the nosiest person I know." Kai whispers, laughing.

"I'm aware, believe me. And you love me regardless." I reply.

"Yes. Yes, I do." Kai states, pulling my face up to kiss me. I pull back, glaring at him.

"Spill," I state. "Who were you on the phone with and what was it about?"

"It'll ruin your day, and I don't want that. How about I tell you tonight? Or tomorrow?" Kai asks. I pull back from him, nodding.

"Yeah, sure. But just know that you aren't touching me until then." I state. Kai's eyebrows raise as his eyes widen.

"I'm kidding, c'mon." I laugh, smacking his arm. I turn around to leave the room, but Kai surprises me when he smacks my ass. I turn around, my eyebrows raised.

"Brat." He mouths.

"You love it." I mouth back before I leave the room.

God, he is so fun to provoke.

I just know it'll get me in trouble later.

I'm standing at the kitchen counter, eating grapes. I should probably put them away. We just got this bag, and I've eaten almost all of them.

Oh well.

I pop a grape in my mouth before I feel hands around my waist, pushing me harder into the counter.

"Teasing me now?" I ask as Kai's lips brush against my ear. He pushes his hips forward in response, tightening his fingers on my waist.

"I don't think I'd call it that." He whispers.

"Really?" I ask. I feel him nod against me. I just laugh softly.

"I have something fun we could do." Kai whispers. I grab his hands and push them off my body, turning around.

"Do it yourself. I'm going to go take a shower." I state, pushing past Kai to go down the hallway. I look back once to see him smirking and shaking his head.

I'm pushing my luck. Just a bit.

I'm surprised to see that he's not behind me as I enter our bathroom. Knowing him, he would usually follow me and then try to fuck me.

I go to our shower, turning it on before walking back to the counter to take my clothes off. I hear a small creak, making me turn around, but there's nothing behind me. I step into the shower, closing the curtain behind me. I step under the shower head, closing my eyes and letting my hair get wet. I hear a small thud which makes me open my eyes.