60. Quackity wants some bacon

Quackity wants some bacon
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you discover that Dream has
manipulated so many others, aside from you...
Just when you thought that you were special. )):

_________________________________________

 )):_________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-Jazetello on twitter

   With that very sentence, you seriously considered to just throw yourself off the obsidian wall. If it would be an effort to wake up from whatever this was, or to just escape this heartbreaking scene, you didn't know, but you just wanted to do something. To act up. You hated being an observer, you hated not being able to hug Tommy, knock some sense into Tubbo, or start a heated argument with Dream. And you hated the fact that all of this had happened in the past, so everything Karl showed you were basically carved in stone. It couldn't be changed.

    "Did he actually-" you started, but hadn't really thought your sentence all the way through. You rephrased, still in utter shock. "Did Tommy really get exiled? Is he- is he okay? Was this what you wanted to show me?"

    Karl wiped his nose and shook his head. "It's part of what I wanted to show you."

   That answer made your heart drop. You didn't know how much more you could handle.

   "And Tommy, he's... Well, he's managing. Remember, this happened quite a while ago."

   "Yeah." You nodded, repeatedly reminding yourself to breathe. You wondered how much more Karl needed to show you. You sure had already missed out on a whole lot while being hidden away with Dream. You were pretty sure, you had been here with Karl for about an hour - meaning you were halfway from the deadline. In another hour, Dream would come home, and you really hoped you'd be long gone by then. One thing was being in L'manburg right now in this dreaming-like state, but you'd love to actually return properly. In person. Where your friends were actually able to see you. 

   The next scenes Karl showed you, were mainly Tommy in his exile. Dream had found a place for him at the shore, far away from L'manburg. Only a nether portal connected Tommy's new home with his old one, but he wasn't allowed to return through it without Dream's permission.

   Tommy was forced to build a home. Forced to learn how to behave while being isolated from everything. Deam would often check up on him - mostly to update him about the situation back in L'manburg, but also to just to chat with the boy. However, the visit would always end with Dream making Tommy throw all of his new-made stuff into a hole, where Dream would burn it afterward.

   At first, Tommy was resistant when Dream did this. Resistant and proud. He refused to let go of any of the things that Dream had made him spent time on getting. But when Dream threatened to kill him, he quickly changed his mind. And as time flew by, it became more of a routine that Tommy didn't dare to question anymore.

𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝑜𝓅𝒽𝑜𝒷𝒾𝒶 [Dream x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें