27. Mentally unstable? Check

Mentally unstable? Check
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
In which you're a stupid ass hoe, and can't figure out that
the one you're crying about IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE-
_________________________________________

Mentally unstable? Check*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-In which you're a stupid ass hoe, and can't figure out thatthe one you're crying about IS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE- _________________________________________

-Jazetallo on twitter

   It was like time had stopped. For about 10 seconds no one said anything, and keeping your arrow pointed at Dream for such a long time was not only tiring for your arm but also quite awkward. You felt pearls of sweat forming on your forehead and your heartbeat pick up its pace, but you kept standing your ground. 

   You didn't know what the hell you were doing - you rarely did, but this was something else. You didn't know what any of their reactions would be upon seeing you, and it didn't exactly help that they were all keeping the suspense going gy just standing at looking at you like they had seen a ghost.

   You didn't know how you expected them to react. You had done the one thing Dream had forbidden you - follow him back to Manburg - or well, Pogtopia. And the last time you had seen Tommy and Wilbur, they had literally accused you of being on the enemy's side.

   And besides that, you didn't even know if you were doing the right thing right now. After all, you had already picked a side after only hearing 10 minutes of a conversation. But it had to be. From what you heard, Tommy was on the right here, and he was practically helpless against Dream and Wilbur. So that's why you backed him up. Yeah, there was nothing wrong with that. You knew for sure that you didn't want Manburg to be blown up along with all of its innocent people.

   Tommy rubbed his eyes, as to check you weren't an illusion - an image his mind had created in this sick situation of his role-model losing his mind. But when he confirmed that you were the real deal, he jumped forward and wrapped his arms around. "(Y/n)!"

   You lowered your bow from the sudden force and took a faltering step forward to maintain your balance. You tried keeping a serious expression on your face, but the smile that was creeping onto your face from Tommy's reaction was too hard to hold back. "Tommy, we're in the middle of a do or die situation!"

   But Tommy just tightened his grip. "You're here! You're actually here!"

   You chuckled, patting his back, completely forgetting the seriousness of the situation. His reaction was just as priceless as Tubbo's and it warmed your heart. He squeezed you tightly, and the two of you spun around a little. He was laughing loudly and you just smiled. You were relieved that he had seemed to have missed you just as much as you had missed him.

   You stood like that until Tommy remembered that this was totally unlike him. He let you go. "Uh, not that I care or anything. It's not like we weren't doing perfectly fine without you." He crossed his arms, and you could tell he tried really hard not to smile - but he couldn't help it.