49. If you love her, drug her

If you love her, drug her
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you make sure Dream
 will never be able to have kids. 

___________________________

   Waking up from being drugged was just as weird as you'd expect it to be

   It was like you could feel all of your senses returning to you one by one. First was the hearing, which made the endless darkness a little more tolerable. It was a familiar voice, humming a calming melody. It sounded so far away, and your mind created the illusion that it was harmonizing with itself, but it was there

   Next, was the smell. A mixture of burning wood and lavender filled your nostrils, sending delightful waves of relaxation and familiarity to your brain.

   Then you started to feel. You could feel a hand stroking your hair, and another hand holding your own. It was warm. Very warm, and the touch almost felt electric.

   And then the darkness slowly got a vibrant, red color. It became lighter, and soon you were able to open your eyes. It was very difficult doing so. It was as if your eyelids weighed a ton. You had to use all of your willpower, but eventually, you managed. 

   At first, you didn't really see anything other than the strong light of a fire. It was burning wildly in a fire cabin next to you, its warmth reaching out to your cold skin. Once your eyes had adjusted, you started seeing the outline of the person whose lap you were laying in.

   And then as you looked a little bit closer...

   "SWEET MOTHER OF ARCHERY-" Your mouth yelled without your mind's consent, upon seeing Dream's maskless face staring down at you. You took a roll to the right and landed on the floor with a large bump

   You slowly remembered everything. The revolution. Schlatt. Dream

   You backed yourself up against the nearest wall, not taking the time to look around the unfamiliar room you had just woken up in. Your heart was pounding fast in your chest, your eyes locked on his. You watched as Dream stood up from the sofa and approached you calmly, his hands up in the air in a calming manner. His face was so similar to how you had imagined him o look like after all these years.

   "You're him. You're my old friend." You said in a whisper, looking at him with wide eyes. It hadn't been a dream. This was real. Dream was the one you had been looking for. You had tried to suppress the panic that rose in your body upon that very fact, and you had successfully done so on the rooftop. But now that you had just woken up from a who-knows-how-long-slumber, you weren't in a very good state of mind. And now you couldn't help but panic. 

   "(Y/n), please calm down. I can explain everything, I promise." Dream tried, kneeling down. You didn't listen. 

   "You're my old friend." You repeated again, saying it mostly to yourself rather than him.